Thinking of cargo bike couriering?

byron27 wrote:
> This little beauty was owned by a coffee shop on King st in the city
> for a while, though i never saw anyone really ride it around, it was
> more for show i think.
>
> It is built by a well known local frame builder, Aldo from Quantums.
>
> check it out:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5gsr2

I remember as a kid in Holland being transported home from his work by my
dad in one of these

http://www.fietsverhuurbrabant.nl/paginas/bakfiets.htm

That's a real cargo bike.

Theo

byron27 said:
This little beauty was owned by a coffee shop on King st in the city for a while, though i never saw anyone really ride it around, it was more for show i think.

It is built by a well known local frame builder, Aldo from Quantums.

Actually that photo is from the carpark of "not just coffee", just up the street from quantum. The bike was most recently in their shop, incidentally they have great coffee, and good coffee machines (saeco), even if the sponsor silly bike teams (cdale).

till

ps: i know I dont need it ...