Thinking of doing some weight lifting as cross training? Better think again...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spademan O----L, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. Nate

    Nate Guest

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. Rad

    Rad Guest

  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

  6. >We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!

    Maybe FSP for Fagerlin-Style Picture?

    ;-)

    Steve

  7. SBD says:

    >is that Rimmer?

    That's waaaayyyyy beyond being a "rimmer"....

    ;-))

    Steve

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Simon wrote:
    >
    > > That is evil. We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!
    >
    > Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the consequences
    > could be the same...

    WTF are you on about?

    Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?

  11. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    >>>That is evil. We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!
    >>
    >>Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the consequences
    >>could be the same...
    >

    > WTF are you on about?

    Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.

    > Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?

    Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for several
    hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a shit side, getting comprehensively beaten
    - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it was fantastic.

    It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the one
    night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...

  12. Westie

    Westie Guest

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > >>Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the
    > >>consequences could be the same...
    > >

    > > WTF are you on about?
    >
    > Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.

    Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.

    > > Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?
    >
    > Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
    > several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a shit side, getting
    > comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
    > was fantastic.

    Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?

    > It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
    > one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...

    Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.

    Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this a.m. and I got a
    cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too. Feck.....

  14. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    >>>WTF are you on about?
    >>
    >>Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.
    >

    > Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.

    Ok then, but I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting your mind (further).

    >>>Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?
    >>
    >>Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
    >>several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a shit side, getting
    >>comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
    >>was fantastic.
    >

    > Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?

    Unlikely to be that then...

    Don't know, suffice to say that I ended up with the 'both ends' syndrome. No idea what caused it,
    but the heat, tiredness and alcohol can't have helped.

    >>It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
    >>one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...
    >

    > Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.
    >

    > Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this a.m. and I got a
    > cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too. Feck.....

    Ahhhhh, didums.

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > >>Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.
    > >

    > > Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.
    >
    > Ok then, but I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting your mind (further).

    My mind is uncorrupted as virgin snow.

    > >>Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
    > >>several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a shit side, getting
    > >>comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
    > >>was fantastic.
    > >

    > > Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?
    >

    > Unlikely to be that then...

    Heh, you got a point (or not..) I suppose...

    > Don't know, suffice to say that I ended up with the 'both ends' syndrome.

    Super innit? Helps if the sink is right next to the bog.

    > No idea what caused it, but the heat, tiredness and alcohol can't have helped.
    >
    > >>It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
    > >>one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...
    > >

    > > Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this
    a.m.
    > > and I got a cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too.
    Feck.....

    > Ahhhhh, didums.

    Indeed. I wouldn't mind being ill if it was sunny.

    Shaun aRe