Thinking of selling my bike

Scotty

Guest
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking of selling my bike but not sure how much to ask for it. The
bike is a Shogun Trail Breaker 3 which is just over a year old. The back
break squeeks and it could do with a service, but apart from that bike is in
good condition. It hasn't been used for a while, and didn't really get all
too much use when I was using it.

I paid $500 for the bike and do not know what to ask for it. How much do
you guys think I should expect?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Advice from Mr BikeSoiler,
(currently kicking back on the lounge, watching the diving)

"Keep it, and turn it into a single speed, you'll ride it again"

cfsmtb said:
Advice from Mr BikeSoiler,
(currently kicking back on the lounge, watching the diving)
"Keep it, and turn it into a single speed, you'll ride it again"

hehe nice one Mr Soiler! :)

If I had any energy left I'd go and fix the GT's puncture.. maybe tomorrow :)

Diving?? :p

hippy

hippy said:
hehe nice one Mr Soiler! :)

If I had any energy left I'd go and fix the GT's puncture.. maybe tomorrow :)

Diving?? :p

hippy

Diving, ie: Athens 2004 Olympics, Ch 7, on tee-vee, cyclings not on to much later.......

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]

[...]

> Diving, ie: Athens 2004 Olympics, Ch 7, on tee-vee, cyclings not on to
> much later.......

It starts at 11:30 tonight. 11:30, men's Kieran; 11:45, Women's point race;
1:00 Men's madison.

--

A: Top-posters.

cfsmtb said:
Diving, ie: Athens 2004 Olympics, Ch 7, on tee-vee, cyclings not on to much later.......

Oh yeah.. that Oly thing..

I just wondered why he'd be watching diving.. zzz.. zzz.. :p

I looked at the sched. and there was no mention of cycling tonight..
Nope, sorry looked after midnight and we have the M Keiren, W Points
Race, M Madison.. I need sleep though.. oh cracking conundrums batman!

hippy

hippy said:
Oh yeah.. that Oly thing..

I just wondered why he'd be watching diving.. zzz.. zzz.. :p

I looked at the sched. and there was no mention of cycling tonight..
Nope, sorry looked after midnight and we have the M Keiren, W Points
Race, M Madison.. I need sleep though.. oh cracking conundrums batman!

hippy
sleep. schmeeep.

flyingdutch said:
sleep. schmeeep.

I never get enough.. but recently I've been running low on sleep
even by my standards! :S

I heard the results though.. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!! :D

hippy

"ZBOXMAN94506" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Thinking of selling my bike

> ZBOXMAN94506

Just to let you all know, "BOXMAN" is really Roger Ladd Bratton who lives in
Concord, California with mummy and daddy - Bratton 's 46. Reason for the
nickname is that Bratton sells boxes.

I know where Bratton lives, what he does and even where he went to school as
Bratton had a Cease and Desist Order against him some time ago for internet
harrassment and stalking.

Killfile AOL and you'll save yourselves some 'trouble'. Bratton's been
using free email accounts as well, so if you see my name, then check the
header info before replying. Just thought I should let you know.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,