Third Eye mirrors



Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Guest
Hello

Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?

Thanks
 
J

Just Zis Guy

Guest
The Big Baguette wrote:

>> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
> <Cough> Pardon?

Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

--
Guy
===
I wonder if you wouldn't mind piecing out our imperfections with your thoughts; and while you're
about it perhaps you could think when we talk of bicycles, that you see them printing their proud
wheels i' the receiving earth; thanks awfully.

http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/09.shtml#103 http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/09.shtml#104
 
T

Tony Raven

Guest
Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
> The Big Baguette wrote:
>
>>> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
>> <Cough> Pardon?
>
> Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.
 
A

Ambrose Nankive

Guest
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Tony Raven wrote:
>
>> Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?
>
> Trust me, it is *never* time for that one :)

Cracks *me* up every time.

Oops, did I just admit that in public?
 
W

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
>>Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
>>
><Cough> Pardon?
>--
>The Big Baguette
>
>

Quite - I'm not having anyone with one of those anywhere near me!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

D
Replies
4
Views
854
K