Third Eye mirrors

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hello

    Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    The Big Baguette wrote:

    >> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
    > <Cough> Pardon?

    Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

    --
    Guy
    ===

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
    > The Big Baguette wrote:
    >
    >>> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
    >> <Cough> Pardon?
    >
    > Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

    Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:

    > Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?

    Trust me, it is *never* time for that one :)

    --
    Guy
    ===

  6. Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > Tony Raven wrote:
    >
    >> Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?
    >
    > Trust me, it is *never* time for that one :)

    Cracks *me* up every time.

    Oops, did I just admit that in public?

  7. >>Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?

    ><Cough> Pardon?
    >--
    >The Big Baguette

    Quite - I'm not having anyone with one of those anywhere near me!

    Cheers, helen s