Third Eye mirrors

Dave

Guest
Hello

Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?

Thanks

The Big Baguette wrote:

>> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
> <Cough> Pardon?

Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

--
Guy
===

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
> The Big Baguette wrote:
>
>>> Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
>> <Cough> Pardon?
>
> Well quite. Last time this was asked I suggested NHS Supplies, but nobody seemed to notice :)

Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Tony Raven wrote:
>
>> Time for the how many ears does Captain Kirk have joke?
>
> Trust me, it is *never* time for that one :)

Cracks *me* up every time.

Oops, did I just admit that in public?

>>Anyone know of a stockist of "Third Eye Mirrors" in the UK?
>>
><Cough> Pardon?
>--
>The Big Baguette

Quite - I'm not having anyone with one of those anywhere near me!

Cheers, helen s