THIRTEEN daysdelivery Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Pearlma, May 14, 2003.

  1. Now it's been 13 days since the order was placed. Still no delivery. Customer services says to wait
    some more. I suggest no one buy from Performance till they can organize themselves.

    Tags:

  2. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    That's a strong recommendation, despite other's comments about satisfactory service from them. Have
    you found out *why* your shipment is so late? Also, are you going to report back here each and every
    day about "it still hasn't arrived!"?

    --
    Robin Hubert <[email protected]>

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now it's been 13 days since the order was placed. Still no delivery. Customer services says to
    > wait some more. I suggest no one buy from Performance till they can organize themselves.

  3. Garyg

    Garyg Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> whined yet again in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now it's been 13 days since the order was placed. Still no delivery. Customer services says to
    > wait some more. I suggest no one buy from Performance till they can organize themselves.

  4. > Now it's been 13 days since the order was placed. Still no delivery. Customer services says to
    > wait some more. I suggest no one buy from Performance till they can organize themselves.

    It may sound funny for me to defend Performance (being a Bicycle Retailer), but, if you had various
    options for delivery of your goods and simply chose to go parcel post or standard mail in order to
    save money, while other more reliable (in terms of delivery time and tracking capability) methods
    were available, it seems like the blame ought to be on the choice of delivery method, not
    Performance.

    I would assume that whatever you ordered wasn't very expensive; otherwise, Performance is putting
    their relationships with customers at quite a risk, since (if they sent stuff out the
    cheapest-possible way without means of delivery verification) neither the customer nor Performance
    would have any way to prove that something did, or didn't, arrive.

  5. dennisg

    dennisg New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2003
    The only thing more annoying than waiting a long time for a Performance order is being subjected to your endless stream of emails on the subject. It was enough when you posted your sad story the first time. I was with you then. But you completely lost me when you posted it multiple times in the same forum, then cross-posted it to other forums. What are you looking for? Sympathy? You want to hurt Performance by looking like a one-man destruction crew? Oddly enough, the people who suffer the most are the people who see your posts every day. Enough already. Your incessent whining isn't going to get your order to you any faster.

    You're like a guy who stands in front of an elevator and impatiently presses the down button 35 times.