This a story.....

Hillrider

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
A story of a boy and his prize bicycle. One day a boy was going to school and he was a poor boy from a poor family. His father was an abusive alcoholc and would beat him if he came home without bringing him money to drink away. His mother had died at a young age from abuse at the hands of his father. the boy saw some bicycles and he decided he wanted to escape his abusive father so he took the bicycle and he road and road and road. he got across the town and out onto the highway and he was struck down by a bus. he got up and continued his bike riding. the boy became a great bike rider and he loved his bicycle freedom from his abusive father. his father one day found his boy and he said sorry and he took the boys bicycle and he sold it to buy some alcohol. the boy was sad so he found a new bicycle and he road and road and road to get away from his father. he got out of town and was struck down by a taxi, he got up and continued to ride and ride and ride to get away from his father. the boy one day after riding many miles and meeting many people discovered that his father was trying to find him so he kept riding. he road across the continent many times and his father eventually gave up and died an alcoholics death on the street living in a shelter. the boy was sad that he didnt spend time with his father before he died so he started a company to help boys of abusive familys to help them. he began to help many people and he helped the police and the service workers of the government. he did many good things and tried to make a better life for himself and for his new family. the boy went on to help alot of people and they were all helped many times over. the boy eventually formed a company to build aeroplanes and he made the whole world better through his airplanes. he delivered food to third world impoverished war torn countries and he helped many people to live longer. he helped deliver toys to children in alcoholic abusive homes. the boy did many things and the boy helped alot of people.

The boy in the story is a story of a boy with an aeroplane a bag of grass some poo and a bucket of pee. The boy isnt you the boy isnt me, the boy is not a tree or a bee or a see. A boy on his bike not a trike or a boat on a dyke. That boys name is actually Philip Gregory Andrew Jonathan Trey Fehnd Milestroni-Pie-Gorheck The 3rd. He was a famous person and is coming to a circus near you soon with an aeroplane some coal and a tuba.

I know this story... But I know the ending too...

The boy grew up and eventually got ultra rich because he invented the re-usable vomit bag for airplanes and he made a fortune plus contributing to a better ecologically sustainable vomit bag industry.

But at some point the makers of the airplane catering told him:

"Hey why dont we work together? We will make crappy food for the flights so people will barf in your bags and we will make lots of money!"

At that point the boy wanted to build a mega anti-alcoholic bar with pictures of ZZ-top, the Sex-pistols and Ramones on the walls so he could help the movement against alchoholism in his neighbourhood of Cognac in France.

So he accepted. People would barf all day is his bags over the whole world and he got very rich and built the pub were everybody was getting heavily drunk everyday and losing their jobs and families in a non-alchoholic fashion.

Allthough he did feel guilty...

He hooked up with a cute hot girl whos mother was in the airplane catering business but she dumped him because he would not drink 15pints of stella with her, thus alchohol took a toll on him too!!!!!!!

Being bored of it all, he took the money left from the separation and opened a brewery brewing cheap beer brewed with glukoze brewing up to 15%vol. and tasting like herbal shampoo on a coalmine village and lived happily ever after drinking IPA in a pint glass with an airplane on it in a pub called "The drunken aviator".

[SIZE= 13px]They are planning to make a documentary on it from Canal+ in Champagne. This will be the main theme:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]

You forgot the part to mention the boy had an identity change and he became a superhero and a dentist at the same time through doing dentist work in the day time and doing superhero work at the night time and the boy saved alot of peope from certain destruction and he also made the documentaries with gladiators and pillow hippos on a sunburnt tango disk fan good lots poo ten nine four mountain zebra took car lets head no cancer freezy rug socks lego manta ray cat nelly. Yeah that one.

Troll wars...
big-smile.png

I thought it might be the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls. I'm thoroughly upset by this, I think this can be my first world problem du jour.

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy .

I thought it might be the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
Hmmm I think I know that one too...
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png

But its not 3, its 5 I think and they are damn hot... and there is a dragon, some zombies, some weapons and some other stuff...
smile.png