This beheaded TdF is a great TdF

Tuschinski

Guest
As my girlfriend said: they should allways ban the two big favorites!
This is the most interesting TdF in years!

A month ago cycling had a huge crisis, but this TdF has me glued to the
screen!

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Tuschinski" <[email protected]> wrote:

> As my girlfriend said: they should allways ban the two big favorites!
> This is the most interesting TdF in years!
>
> A month ago cycling had a huge crisis, but this TdF has me glued to the
> screen!

It's been a barn burner every day! Remember stage 6?

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Tuschinski" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > As my girlfriend said: they should allways ban the two big favorites!
> > This is the most interesting TdF in years!
> >
> > A month ago cycling had a huge crisis, but this TdF has me glued to the
> > screen!

> It's been a barn burner every day! Remember stage 6?

The Patron has abdicated. Long live the Tour d'Anarchy! May its reign be
long and weird.

So, how many speeds does this tour have?

BTW, the commentary today mentioned that we're one rider away from
equalling the record for most different wearers of the yellow jersey in
one race. And while it didn't find a new back today, I could completely
believe that we could see two more wearers before the end. Pereiro
cracks in stage 17, and we could see a new leader tomorrow, and another
new leader after the TT.

Heck, this race, I could believe in jersey changes after Friday's
not-especially-flat stage, and given the potential for narrow time gaps,
maybe even attacks on the final stage, too.

Tradition is for losers,