This Bike is seriously a pipe bomb

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jimbo(san), Dec 10, 2004.

  1. Jimbo(san)

    Jimbo(san) New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2003
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=6&u=/ap/20041210/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_bombing_7

    messed up...

    Jimbo(san)

    Tags:

  2. Cheap may have been made in India real cheap. Remember
    this is a stranger would in which we live in. And religion is the root
    of evil. Be it Jew,Christian, or any other.

    I MTB 2004

  3. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

  4. [email protected] wrote:
    > Cheap may have been made in India real cheap.
    > Remember this is a stranger would in which we live in. And religion
    > is the root of evil. Be it Jew,Christian, or any other.

    Crazy for Pope!

  5. Stof, Pih

    Stof, Pih Guest

    > Cheap may have been made in India real cheap. Remember
    > this is a stranger would in which we live in. And religion is the root
    > of evil. Be it Jew,Christian, or any other.

    Substitute 'strange world' for 'stranger would' and I think I may be able to
    see your point forming.

    My bike is my religion. Is that evil? :)

  6. Goodoz

    Goodoz Guest

    "Stof, Pih" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > > Cheap may have been made in India real cheap. Remember
    > > this is a stranger would in which we live in. And religion is the root
    > > of evil. Be it Jew,Christian, or any other.

    > Substitute 'strange world' for 'stranger would' and I think I may be able

    > see your point forming.
    >
    > My bike is my religion. Is that evil? :)

    Nope! On various excursions, I've been known to sleep with mine right next
    to me in the tent!

    Goodoz ------;-)

  7. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    (Pete Cresswell) wrote:
    > RE/
    >
    >>And religion is the root
    >>of evil. Be it

    > My impression is that most mainstream religions are pretty benign: honor your
    > spouse, treat your neighbor like you'd like tb treated, take care of the
    > less-fortunate, don't steal...and so-forth.
    >
    > What I see as the root of a *lot* of evil is the use of religion by politicians
    > masquerading as religious leaders.

    Religion persuaded a few too many Americans to vote for W.

    "We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
    a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
    them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
    could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
    instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

  8. RE/

    --
    PeteCresswell

  9. J G

    J G Guest

    Guess I better not take my bright orange Van Dessel Buzz Bomb ashore
    on my next liberty. ;-(

  10. RE/
    >> What I see as the root of a *lot* of evil is the use of religion by politicians
    >> masquerading as religious leaders.

    >Religion persuaded a few too many Americans to vote for W.

    Like I said.... -)
    --
    PeteCresswell

  11. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Stof, Pih wrote:

    > My bike is my religion. Is that evil? :)

    Only if you go around detonating it amongst a crowd to make a point
    about mountainbikers rights.
    --
    Westie