This forum has become one big advertising joke

rohc

Apr 23, 2005
I cannot believe that this forum has become an absolute joke. Every second post is advertising. What are the moderators doing?
Get your acts together and lets get back to the good old days when we were discussing the only thing that really matters in this world...CYCLING!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rohc said:
I cannot believe that this forum has become an absolute joke. Every second post is advertising. What are the moderators doing?
Get your acts together and lets get back to the good old days when we were discussing the only thing that really matters in this world...CYCLING!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I agree.
I hardly use this forum now for that very reason.

rohc said:
Get your acts together and lets get back to the good old days when we were discussing the only thing that really matters in this world...NAKED WOMEN AND BEER!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
fixed that for ya rohc!

classic1 said:
fixed that for ya rohc!
what would it take to take over this forum? These people obviously don't give a **** about it.

Does it cost money? :)

62vette said:
Both Ma and I have offered to become moderators of this forum to help keep the spam down but got no response from the owner.
yeah, reading of lot of the 'anti-spam' threads, heaps of people have made the save offer