This Forum is not dying

TheDarkLord said:
Thanks J. But there seems to be problems joining the new site - although the site says that an e-mail has been sent to activate the account, nothing is seen in the inbox or the spam filter. Oh well!

My membership came right through so ................I don't know. I actually had some questions for you in regard to solar activity and such but can't remember what the specifics were now.
It will come back to me in time.

Doping has become active is every cycling thread. This was my goal.

Cycling posts are doping posts. Life science too.

jhuskey said:
My membership came right through so ................I don't know. I actually had some questions for you in regard to solar activity and such but can't remember what the specifics were now.
It will come back to me in time.
Solar activity? I thought there was some snippet about a major sunspot indicating that the solar activity was picking up. The more interesting recent news was about how the solar wind has become less intense compared to the past - less intense in terms of density and temperature rather than speed of particles. Anyway, this results in the heliosphere shrinking and letting in a larger amount of cosmic rays which are a potential problem for space travel especially in light of preparations to return to the Moon and travel to Mars.

You idjit Flyer. Nobody can see your posts. They can only see that you tried to post on the list of threads page (by "Flyer"coming up as the last post). How pathetic does that look after two days and 25 or so attempts? Duh...

TheDarkLord said:
Solar activity? I thought there was some snippet about a major sunspot indicating that the solar activity was picking up. The more interesting recent news was about how the solar wind has become less intense compared to the past - less intense in terms of density and temperature rather than speed of particles. Anyway, this results in the heliosphere shrinking and letting in a larger amount of cosmic rays which are a potential problem for space travel especially in light of preparations to return to the Moon and travel to Mars.

There are also a few more joining the global cooling bandwagon, it seems.
Al Gore will not like this buthe has already made his money.

Crankyfeet said:
You idjit Flyer. Nobody can see your posts. They can only see that you tried to post on the list of threads page (by "Flyer"coming up as the last post). How pathetic does that look after two days and 25 or so attempts? Duh...
I was wondering about that. How come we can see his name but not his posts? Maybe I have elected not to seem them. mmmm

TheDarkLord said:
Thanks J. But there seems to be problems joining the new site - although the site says that an e-mail has been sent to activate the account, nothing is seen in the inbox or the spam filter. Oh well!
I did actually join, no problems joining - basically just so I could look around a bit, and take advantage of the "see posts since last visit" type of features ... but it would appear that the forum software there must have been set to delete accounts that don't post after a certain length of time, because my account has been wiped out. Oh well... busy with other things anyway atm.

palintology-tt080928.gif

So is it true that some new members have been able to post? That would be quite a development....

nns1400 said:
So is it true that some new members have been able to post? That would be quite a development....
These are the two I found

http://cyclingforums.com/member.php?userid=141030

http://cyclingforums.com/member.php?userid=142578

See... there's 548 members joined in between those two in September and I can only find these two who've posted. There are maybe more. None in the Cafe though... where they often migrate. These two were in the equipment forum which is a common place for a first-time post/question. I found one more from July.

Lim is on post menaopause hormones--like Tyler Hamilton

Hey Lim, call me anytime when you need schooling on cow blood spinners or off-shore banking hedge funds which evade your silly audits.

You were told old man.
Say hello to drug cheat and fraud Jan Ulrich for me.