This Forum is not dying

C'dale Girl said:
Yes.

The thought of a man carrying a club, repeatedly grunting inaudibly and dragging me everywhere by the hair turns me on beyond belief. Ya got me . . .

You left out calling you ***** and biting your a**. ;)

jhuskey said:
Thats insane, you can't do it alone. Sooner or later you will have a run in with the authorities and need help.
Where do you think the term "bailoutout" came from?
err

jhuskey said:
You left out calling you ***** and biting your a**. ;)
Oh yeah, if we're going to talk about all the derrogatory name calling that's been thrown my way and how hot that makes me . . . well, there's not enough cyberspace . . .

Gotta go now . . . busy looking into airfare for the next flight out to Oz, where I can make my dreams a reality . . .

C'dale Girl said:
Yes.

The thought of a man carrying a club, repeatedly grunting inaudibly and dragging me everywhere by the hair turns me on beyond belief. Ya got me . . .
Well girl, it's just a matter of logistics. If they were drug by their feet they would fill up with dirt ...

C'dale Girl said:
Yes.

Nah, my missus won't share and she can fight.
I just thought I might be able to pass on your phone number.

C'dale Girl said:
Oh yeah, if we're going to talk about all the derrogatory name calling that's been thrown my way and how hot that makes me . . . well, there's not enough cyberspace . . .

Gotta go now . . . busy looking into airfare for the next flight out to Oz, where I can make my dreams a reality . . .

Save your money, unless you are just hung up on the Aussie accent you can be abused right here.

stevebaby said:
Those ice hockey players wear a lot of padding. Are they scared of getting hurt?
Why don't you come on over, strap on some skates and have a go . . . without pads, since you're so tough. ;)

Though, I might caution you, events such as those contained in the videos in the below link tend to happen on occasion even with pads . . .

(warning: some of these clips are REALLY gruesome, so people shouldn't click on any of the videos unless they have a strong stomach, but you can get the idea from the various link titles).

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clilnt+malachuk&search_type=&aq=f

And then of course there was the slapshot that was so hard that it took the tip of Paul Cavallini's finger completely off, through his padded glove . . . but you go tough guy. No need for pads for you. :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Yes.

That's an unfair stereotype. Not every guy in Oz does that. A lot of us lock our female at home when we go out.

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah, well, my husband won't share either and . . . . well . . . he has his own reputation . . . something along the lines of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2W3Qm1YTFc

Careful, he tends to get a little territorial when guys ask me for my number. ;)
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...............................hahahahahahaha...............................................................ahhhhhahahahahaha.

Ice hockey is the biggest fairy boy gheylord activity I have ever seen. Tough?

**** off. That's not tough.

steve-irwin-croc-wrestle.jpg

C'dale Girl said:
Why don't you come on over, strap on some skates and have a go . . . without pads, since you're so tough. ;)
Why dont you bring your big tough hubby over here. We will give him some footy boots to wear. He'll be unconscious before the end of the first quarter. Especially if word gets round he's a big tough ice hockey poofta.
biggrin.gif

Geoff Vadar said:
Here you go sweetie. Bring your big tough fella over.
rolleyes.gif
You're a friggin' tool Helmet Man, ya know it? :p Do you not get the fact that I was merely responding to Stevebaby in kind, simply for laughs? Now I have you taking it as a serious "my dad can beat up your dad" pissing contest. :rolleyes:

I'd respond further, but you guys are like carp at the spillway. I throw one teeny tiny bread crumb and you come in droves . . . that, my friend, is GAY! ;)

(Btw, I didn't even click on your link as I find this too utterly lame.)

(And, speaking of lame, who the hell actually films this ****, and then actually sees the need to put it on youtube . . . <shaking head and walking away>.)

Have a good night.

Edit: okay, so I looked after the fact, on the off chance that it actually was something legitimate like this. There's some good hits . . . so which one is you? :p

C'dale Girl said:
I throw one teeny tiny bread crumb and you come in droves . .
Get carried away much?

My link was lame before you even clicked on it? That is some power of deduction. Almost Sarah Palinesque. You can see Russia too cant you.

I am always deadly serious with my posts. Always. Deadly.

on_deadly_ground.jpg

Geoff Vadar said:
Get carried away much?

My link was lame before you even clicked on it? That is some power of deduction. Almost Sarah Palinesque. You can see Russia too cant you.
See my edit sweetpea. I was off watching your link. ;)

Now goodnight Geoffrey . . . a girl needs her beauty sleep (here come the comments from you or any combination of about 5 other Ozians I can think of about how ugly I am, how I wear a boiler suit, how I require more beauty sleep than the average girl, blah blah blah :rolleyes: ).

Kisses from the land above. :D

Edit: the "you come in droves" was a generality in that I make one post as a joke and get 4 or 5 back . . . not a reference to you individually Geoffrey. As soon as I start to get numerous responses to every single post of mine, my ADD kicks in and I lose all interest. :eek: