This Forum is not dying

jhuskey said:
Shhhh, don't divulge our secret.
Secret? What secret? That we're both crazy and hear imaginary voices in the otherwise silent forest? (here come the comments about how everyone's already known I'm crazy, rolling eyes).

Or, could it be that my first question was referring to the fact that I "heard" the posts in here, albeit a few days late, and the second question was referring to the fact that only you and I were in here posting now, so we're the only ones "hearing" it?

Hey man, I was just going along with and adding to your little philosophical post. Don't go spinning and manipulating my message to start spreading rumors. Someone might actually believe you. :p

C'dale Girl said:
Secret? What secret? That we're both crazy and hear imaginary voices in the otherwise silent forest? (here come the comments about how everyone's already known I'm crazy, rolling eyes).

Or, could it be that my first question was referring to the fact that I "heard" the posts in here, albeit a few days late, and the second question was referring to the fact that only you and I were in here posting now, so we're the only ones "hearing" it?

Hey man, I was just going along with and adding to your little philosophical post. Don't go spinning and manipulating my message to start spreading rumors. Someone might actually believe you. :p

Someone as in the imaginary people that aren't really hear, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Bro Deal said:
We moved over to the cyclingnews forum. Nowhere there to put a FID, though. :(

Every time I visit one of their sites I feel a bit dirty. I haven't posted there yet. I can't do it, cap'n.

Told ya they were lurking j. ;) And you tried to suggest I was crazy! :p

Hello everyone. Nice to see some of the old gang. Hope everyone is doing well . . . been rather busy myself and had no time for foruming . . .

Bro Deal said:
We moved over to the cyclingnews forum. Nowhere there to put a FID, though. :(
The crazy imaginary people moved over there, or just, everyone. ?

I don't know, Bro. No FID? Sounds like you'd have to discuss...cycling. :p I mean what about new ice cream flavors??? Where am I supposed to get that kind of important information?

BTW, I cannot find this Sheer Bliss you speak of.

nns1400 said:

I don't know, Bro. No FID? Sounds like you'd have to discuss...cycling. :p I mean what about new ice cream flavors??? Where am I supposed to get that kind of important information?

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Geoff Vadar said:
Weak as ****. You disgust me.
There are a bunch of old CF members that left a long time ago. I recognize names of people who used to post here a couple of years ago.

Downside is a ridiculous word filter. It filters ass, ****, and butt. I have not checked tush, derriere, and bottom. It probably censors those too. In fact, you first sentence would have been posted as "Weak as ***." since **** is censored as well.

Also the people who run it do not seem to respond to any feedback. Must be an Australian thing. :p Is everyone in a position of authority down there drunk on the job?

nns1400 said:

It has limited distribution. Some whole and natural foods chains carry it. It's also like $6 a pint.

Maybe I could start a FID and see what they do with it. I already asked for a general cafe forum but the wankers are asleep at the switch.

Bro Deal said:
There are a bunch of old CF members that left a long time ago. I recognize names of people who used to post here a couple of years ago.

Also the people who run it do not seem to respond to any feedback. Must be an Australian thing. :p Is everyone in a position of authority down there drunk on the job?
I've been agitating for a 'Geoff Vadar dictatorship' in Australia since I was about 6 years old.
biggrin.gif

....I, like the lion, must remain in my place. While you like the wind will never know yours.....

I know I've read that somewhere but I cant quite remember who it was who valued that statement.

Oh well.