This Forum is not dying

C'dale Girl;3896344 said:
Stupid #$*&#$#*&$@# crackberry. Makes it darned near impossible to peruse forums and successfully post. I don't have much access anymore on the laptop for foruming . . . sigh.

Hi there

A few months ago on another forum, I set up an alternative theme that detected crackberry/iphone/mobile users and forced them to use it. Its basically a very cut down theme.

Would you like me to set it up here?

cheers

Well ,if you combine the sum of us all and divded, using a standard formula ( a = qd + r and 0 ≤ r < | d ) I imagine we are all pretty much ok.:D

Plans for the weekend?

The wifes best friend and her husband are having a house warming party this weekend.
They live about 2 hour drive away.
We're invited to attend.

This messes up my TDF viewing and my cycling/training.
I asked the wife if she would mind me pedalling down to their place - and she could take my car.
She isn't impressed.
I told her that I don't want to go anyhow - and if I have to go, I'd like to get at least some benefit from doing so.
Although I can imagine her friends all saying "why is that freak cycling down to a party".

They just don't get it.

Anyone else have exciting plans for the weekend?

Lim, it is going to be one of the most gorgeous weekends in recent memory. I have an appointment with a couple of lawyers this afternoon to inspect an accident site and immediately after that I am headed to a local watering hole for unwinding.
I plan to do extra miles both days on the bike since the weather will be cooler with low humidity. I also plan two days on the boat and of course I will fit in Le Tour catching the highlites live and then the whole stage in the evening. Not sure about Saturday night yet.
Speaking of the tour it is time to go to live stream coverage.

I have been super busy at a new job. Just fast forwarding the Tour this week, lol. I stop for the interviews, and the final 3km.. Out of here in a few hours for a weekend in the country...the weather is like fall here, it's unbelievable!! So I'll be missing some good stages I guess.

I have my trusty DVR though. Although the end of a few stages got cut off. I finally figured out how to adjust it so it keeps recording after it's officially "over."

TGIF Quote For The Day

It only takes one drink to get me drunk. The only problem is I can't remember if it's the 13th or 14th. :p

TGIFRIDAY!!

coneo...i know you love U2 too..:):cool:

Get On Your Boots
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7zKeYhU_8"]YouTube - U2 - Get On Your Boots[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbjrUOSss_o"]YouTube - Darth Vader Can't Touch This MC Hammer[/ame]

nns1400 said:
So...I'm trying to decide if, overall, Contador is a jerk, or just dumb, or both.

:confused:

I must admit I have pondered simerlerly in the past. I believe its both. Although we dont use the term 'jerk' in Australia. It's a banned ghey seppo term. I prefer 'wancore' or 'dikwad'.

Contador and his best mate Sanchez are the dirtiest little pricks in world cycling. Spainesh ofcourse. They are almost as bad as their Spranish tennis equivalent in Verdasco and Nadal.

Geoff Vadar said:
I must admit I have pondered simerlerly in the past. I believe its both. Although we dont use the term 'jerk' in Australia. It's a banned ghey seppo term. I prefer 'wancore' or 'dikwad'.

Contador and his best mate Sanchez are the dirtiest little pricks in world cycling. Spainesh ofcourse. They are almost as bad as their Spranish tennis equivalent in Verdasco and Nadal.

Yes, he's Dirty Sanchez

nns1400 said:
TGIFRIDAY!!

coneo...i know you love U2 too..:):cool:

Get On Your Boots
YouTube - U2 - Get On Your Boots

I was in Croke Park last Friday night for U2's first irish gig, of their current tour.

Mrs.Limerickman is a U2 fan - I can take/leave their music.
I have to admit though their show was superb.
Absolutely brilliant.
Bono and the boys played for 2.25hrs.
their set included several songs from their new album as well as plenty of songs from the backcatelogue (with oe without you, unforgettable fire, one etc).
the amount of people who travelled from abroad to see them was surprisingly large.
Spoke to people from Australia, New Zealand, Britain, who all travelled over here especially to see them play at home.

if you get the chance to see them, you should.

Geoff Vadar said:

I could change it to "jerk-off." Would that Aussie it up enough for ya? :D

Hey, isn't Spain where they had that Operation Puerto thingy?

limerickman said:
I was in Croke Park last Friday night for U2's first irish gig, of their current tour.

Mrs.Limerickman is a U2 fan - I can take/leave their music.
I have to admit though their show was superb.
Absolutely brilliant.
Bono and the boys played for 2.25hrs.
their set included several songs from their new album as well as plenty of songs from the backcatelogue (with oe without you, unforgettable fire, one etc).
the amount of people who travelled from abroad to see them was surprisingly large.
Spoke to people from Australia, New Zealand, Britain, who all travelled over here especially to see them play at home.

if you get the chance to see them, you should.

Aaahhh...I'm so envious!! U2 in Ireland. I've always heard they are incredible on stage. That is one concert that I've not seen that I wish I had. Never seems to work out. Some day!