This Forum is not dying

Crankyfeet said:
I wish. Only the smart queenslanders get to farm. You almost need a high school diploma for that these days.

Just twiddling my thumbs mostly... odd jobs around the house... some renovating... and thinking about what I am gonna do when I grow up.
So what have you found to take up all your internet time? Don't tell me you read now.
I am off to Canada in 3 days.

coneofsilence said:
So what have you found to take up all your internet time? Don't tell me you read now.
I am off to Canada in 3 days.
Can't really say. mostly real-life and setting up house etc. golf. was hooked on an FB game for a few months.
Hope your trip to Canada goes well. Skiing? I'm off to Whistler in July for a birthday party. Haven't been there in summer yet.

I though about playing that Farmville game on FB but couldn't find a way to dress the animals in tasteful lingerie.
Speaking of trips I am headed to Colorado in 2 weeks for skiing, like I don't get enough here.

jhuskey said:
I am headed to Colorado in 2 weeks for skiing, like I don't get enough here.

Hey I understand completely. Gotta get some fresh new trails. ;) Plus in Colorado, you can ski with a t-shirt on. :)

gman0482 said:
Hey I understand completely. Gotta get some fresh new trails. ;)

Yep, you get tired of the same terrain all the time and some double diamonds wil be nice.

Crankyfeet said:
Can't really say. mostly real-life and setting up house etc. golf. was hooked on an FB game for a few months.
Hope your trip to Canada goes well. Skiing? I'm off to Whistler in July for a birthday party. Haven't been there in summer yet.
No skiing for me. Lots of cycling though. I am over there for nine months just till christmas. Thats if i don't get deported first.

This thread seems to be as much of a gypsy as the people who post on it...

I guess FIND stands for F***, It's Not Dead.

jhuskey said:
I though about playing that Farmville game on FB but couldn't find a way to dress the animals in tasteful lingerie.
Speaking of trips I am headed to Colorado in 2 weeks for skiing, like I don't get enough here.

I think you just gave up because there are no farmer's daughters. :p Frankly I find virtual work unappealing. You might try the Sorority Game, j, there's lingerie in that one I think. ;)

I stick with short attention span games...

I posted some info about the Tour of Missouri in the Pro Cycling section... might get axed again.

coneofsilence said:
No skiing for me. Lots of cycling though. I am over there for nine months just till christmas. Thats if i don't get deported first.

You might have to marry an Eskimo!

nns1400 said:
This thread seems to be as much of a gypsy as the people who post on it...

I guess FIND stands for F***, It's Not Dead.

Every time I make a post here the echo is too much to take, besides the tumble weeds keep hitting me.

jhuskey said:
Every time I make a post here the echo is too much to take, besides the tumble weeds keep hitting me.

That's very sad, j. July will come again though... :p

Meanwhile, have a Happy Easter!