This Forum is not dying

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Klodifan, Sep 15, 2007.

1. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

He cured it by consuming and then becoming cancer himself. USADA excised him, and then the cancer was gone.

2. coneofsilence

coneofsilence Member

He was the first man on the moon.

3. slovakguy

slovakguy Active Member

http://boingboing.net/2013/01/26/pee-wee-herman-cycling-skinsui.html

the must have cycling uniform for 2013! obviously in celebration of the 28th anniversary of his tour de france victory.

4. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

5. Malkmus

Malkmus New Member

Kim Deal left the Pixies and Dennis Flemion has been dead for almost a year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsL-5YjD9Pw

But Phil Ligget lives to annoy me for another July.

6. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Lance has done many things [​IMG]

7. ambal

ambal Active Member

hahaha love it, that clothing looks nuts. I would love to turn upto a big race wearing that!

8. hlhmanda

hlhmanda New Member

sorry if this is inappropriate. I haves cannondale r400 56cm. no scratches or dents everything working I inherited it when I bought my new home I am selling for $300

9. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

It's probably better to post an advert with photos in the classifieds section under road bikes.

10. king bily

king bily New Member

IMHO Cyclingforums can ban a username, but can't ban an IP address (I don't know why - other sites can).

The particular banned member reinvents himself as a new member the next day and the cycle continues.

This particular user craves attention, and when he gets no response to his own tiresome threads, he hijacks others with the same, totally off-subject, cliched message. He thinks that people are in denial about his message - but he fails to appreciate that people don't care for his rude interuptions to a thread/debate, and really don't care about hearing his message for the 1000th time. His intense motivation to inform the masses gets fueled by negative responses to his posts ("You Jan Ulrich / Nike Pharmstrong apologists are ALL in denial"). But really - IMO we are just sick of being forced to wade through posts from a tiresome jerk.

You see if you make the thesis that all cyclists dope - you can never be proved wrong. Every time someone is caught doping, you can cite it as contributing to the proof of your thesis. But it is impossible to disprove the thesis. It is impossible for any rider to be caught clean. We all know that passing a dope test does not mean that a rider is clean. So the self-congratulatory, ego-fluffing cycle continues. And unfortunately people here suffer at the hands of a twisted personality.

PS BTW Your username is ironic considering your complaint about threads always running to a debate on doping.