This Forum is not dying

DiabloScott said:
I don't live in the Castro and I don't look anything like my avatar but I had it first.
Tough ****. Cranky is in love with me now, and I'm not changing it.

lwedge said:
Dam it... I keep thinking you're Diablo Scott. :cool:

I am glad the race is going well. Will this be an annual event ?

-lw
Yes! Missouri spent tons of money and really bent over backwards to make it a good event, rolled out the red carpet for the teams, crowds big everywhere. The riders seemed genuinely surprised by the support and at least said they liked the course. Check out the website at www.tourofmissouri.com I think if it had been poorly organized and did not go well, they wouldn't have wanted to do it again, but it sounds like it should only grow in the future. And maybe T-Mobile will make an appearance next year. That would be amazing.

Crankyfeet said:
You have my real photo (darn it!!) so there goes the element of surprise.

Relax, I'm no stalker. You might think about a disguise though as cycling dorks outnumber nice ladies on this site I guess by about 200:1.:rolleyes: And I'd put a "Nike Sux" jersey on just to be safe with you-know-who.:)

Sorry about the home town reference. I just guessed that from your ToM post. I'm accustomed unfortunately to it getting quiet here in Seattle when the east and midwest go to sleep. Darn it!! Now I've blown my cover. I hope you're not the stalker type. Long way to go for that though.
You're right, it's way too much trouble to stalk someone in Seattle. Wolfix is closer, and I hear he's rich -- JUST KIDDING!!!!

Hey, luckily for you, I am often up late at night doing metric tons of laundry (now that's a sexy image) so this is how I pass the time waiting for my dryer to buzz. As opposed to doing something productive. :p

You people keep screwing me up with these picture changes. I'm gonna have to learn names.

Five bucks to however can name the most aliases used by Hemopure. My favorite is still Maison.

Frigo's Luggage said:
You people keep screwing me up with these picture changes. I'm gonna have to learn names.

Five bucks to however can name the most aliases used by Hemopure. My favorite is still Maison.
wrong, House=Maison

flyer = hemopure = Dr.House = Henz.Verbruggen = .....

earth_dweller said:
wrong, House=Maison

= flyer.finale = (not sure about this one, but might have been somebody else on the **** take) miguel.indurain??

Trev_S said:
= flyer.finale = (not sure about this one, but might have been somebody else on the **** take) miguel.indurain??
...and Holocaust (only got two threads in before that one was canned)

Oh..My...G... (no blasphemy).

I was thinking you should sue DS for somehow stealing your photo (are you a part-time model with photos on the internet or something??).

However this angle of you is better IMO. You appear more approachable, subtly suggestive, and.......is that a peach???
nns1400 said:
Happy now?

Is that avatar yourself, or a younger Isabella Rosselini, or the rhythm guitarist in Robert Palmer's "Addicted to love" clip?
earth_dweller said:
wrong, House=Maison

Listen Frigo. This is now the Avatar Forum. If you ain't got one, that means you ain't pretty enough. Only pretty people are respected in here now. So get that camera out - if you got the courage. Snap the photo and put it up. But only if your PRETTY!!!! We can't let the standards slip in this Frat house. That goes for you to Trev.

Geez...I'm starting to sound gay. Ok - Only the girls are allowed in if they're pretty. The guys can't be ugly. There....that sounds better.
Frigo's Luggage said:

No. He is rich. He's had Warren Buffett over for dinner. Say no more.
nns1400 said:
You're right, it's way too much trouble to stalk someone in Seattle. Wolfix is closer, and I hear he's rich -- JUST KIDDING!!!!

Hey, luckily for you, I am often up late at night doing metric tons of laundry (now that's a sexy image) so this is how I pass the time waiting for my dryer to buzz. As opposed to doing something productive. :p

Crankyfeet said:
Oh..My...G... (no blasphemy).

I was thinking you should sue DS for somehow stealing your photo (are you a part-time model with photos on the internet or something??).

However this angle of you is better IMO. You appear more approachable, subtly suggestive, and.......is that a peach???
I thought you'd like it. DS can have that lame pic of me.

Crankyfeet said:
Listen Frigo. This is now the Avatar Forum. If you ain't got one, that means you ain't pretty enough. Only pretty people are respected in here now. So get that camera out - if you got the courage. Snap the photo and put it up. But only if your PRETTY!!!! We can't let the standards slip in this Frat house. That goes for you to Trev.

Geez...I'm starting to sound gay. Ok - Only the girls are allowed in if they're pretty. The guys can't be ugly. There....that sounds better.
Yeah, Frigo, where's your avatar?! And I'm a little annoyed with Bro Deal. I told him he wasn't keeping up with you, and he went and posted a girl. What about the fairness doctrine? He was supposed to be competing with your picture.

Crankyfeet said:
No. He is rich. He's had Warren Buffett over for dinner. Say no more.
No, I was kidding about stalking him. I said he lived closer than you. And he's a conservative. Of course that probably means he has a gun, so I don't want to take any chances anyway.:p

nns1400 said:
Yeah, Frigo, where's your avatar?! And I'm a little annoyed with Bro Deal. I told him he wasn't keeping up with you, and he went and posted a girl. What about the fairness doctrine? He was supposed to be competing with your picture.
I'm startin' to see where Bro Deal's comin' from though. I'm beginning to get very bored having to see my picture all the time. Whereas Bro Deal is probably never going to grow tired of his.

Crankyfeet said:
I'm startin' to see where Bro Deal's comin' from though. I'm beginning to get very bored having to see my picture all the time. Whereas Bro Deal is probably never going to grow tired of his.
LOL! But come on, guys, throw me a friggin' bone! Or do I have to start posting pics of Brad Pitt to get even with you? Think about it....Brad Pitt....or me?

I think we have created our own "Bike Cafe" thread within the GT forum. Certainly hasn't been much depressing talk about the current state of GT affairs. Suits me fine.

Klodi's going to get a shock when he comes back finally to check on his thread (as you said before). I feel sorry for him if he goes through every post. Well this thread didn't really have a theme anyway. It was more of a challenge, if I have to justify some of the inanity in here, to make things a little more communal and fun.