This Forum is not dying

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Klodifan, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Eden

Eden New Member

I didn't have any messages.... nor was my number (cell or home) listed - no they don't live far away (how do I know, let me go on). How much they know about me depends on what they kept, cause they stole more than my phone. They are seriously stupid though..... They used my bank card to have pizza delivered to their apartment. I know almost as much about them - their address, and phone number, and now the first name too. (the cops have this info too of course) Don't worry - though I am angry I'm not going to do anything too stupid.... especially compared to what I want to do....
    My favorite evil idea is having a pizza delivered to them - and planting a piece of paper with THIEF written across it underneath... OK, OK I know that sounds a bit mild for fantasy revenge, but I'd personally prefer to mess with their minds than to be physically destructive.

2. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

This is not like the movies though... some of these people probably tortured animals when they were kids... don't underestimate their amoral willingness to cause pain to anyone that has harmed them (getting arrested tends to make them angry and their friends somewhat vengeful I imagine).

3. Eden

Eden New Member

I don't really think the police care too much about my piddly loss to tell the truth. I don't think these folks are ever going to get busted for what they took from me. Probably more likely to get it over the drugs they are selling/taking or the vans they are stealing... Real shame actually, as thieves, these ones are pretty poor and deserve to be caught.

4. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

You need to move to the other side of the lake. Lowest crime-rate in the US over here... :D The big city crims are too scared to steal over here for fear of getting blockaded on the bridges... :p

Problem is... it's about as exciting as a librarian's Christmas party to live in though... :eek:

(says the guy who spends many Friday and Saturday nights "clubbing" on cyclingforums.com... [​IMG])

5. coneofsilence

coneofsilence Member

6. Eden

Eden New Member

Dunno - I have a theory, though some types of crime are much less prevalent in the burbs the really gruesome ones (crazy stuff like serial killings, whole families murdered, people taken apart with axes....) tends to happen there more often. So we've got your run of the mill jack asses over here, but you've got the real deviants over there and they probably look and act perfectly normal..... and we don't tend to have bored rich high school kids break into people's houses and spray paint on the walls just for fun on this side (this actually happened to a friend of ours in Redmond!).

Though I've had a bit of a run of bad luck here recently, I still love living in the city. I wouldn't trade being able to walk downtown for fewer drug dealers....

7. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

Now you've scared me... [​IMG]

My neighbor is super charming... always wanting to help out with seemingly no payback in mind... just the exact profile of a psychopathic serial killer wanting to fool me into trusting him... [​IMG]

8. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Crackheads and methheads are stupid. I don't think they would be a personal threat to you. Might be a bit late for messing with their minds, however...:p Besides, they thieve every day, how would they know which victim was sending them a message?

9. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

Hey... We have more upscale drug addicts and crims in the trendy Northwest than you rednecks in the "heartland"... :p

10. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Maybe he has a crush on you... [​IMG]

11. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

You're right...it really isn't like the movies...these people are truly borderline retarded from drug abuse. They don't plot crimes...they just..do them. Then they use your bank card to have a pizza delivered to their address in their name. :rolleyes: Not scared of people like that. Ah, Crank, you're a babe in the woods when it comes to petty crime in America...:p

And I love living in the city too. Except for all the Obama signs...:rolleyes: :p

12. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

No... he said it's only sex... no "relationship" or obligation to phone him the next day or anything. I still think he could have a hidden agenda though... [​IMG]

13. C'dale Girl

C'dale Girl New Member

Thanks Coneo. :)

I love Usher. Like his tunes. And, the guy can move. And, his amazing 6 pack abs aren't an eyesore either. ;)

I'll pull a Malkmus now. My brush with Usher. He's an owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James team ;) ) . . . he comes to town for big games and sits front row center of course. I've seen him at the playoff games a few times. He arrives a few minutes after the game starts and leaves a few minutes before each quarter is over, surrounded by bodyguards. And, of course, they play "Yeah" like crazy at Cavs games.

Well, okay, so it's not that much of a brush compared to Malmus, but that's as close as I've gotten to Usher. :D

14. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

I'll have you know this (Missouri) is the meth capital of the nation! Ha!

15. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

In Seattle... the Usher often takes you to your seat.

16. C'dale Girl

C'dale Girl New Member

Hahahahaha

17. Crankyfeet

Crankyfeet New Member

Is your lab in the basement or the garage?

18. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

19. Eden

Eden New Member

I highly doubt these are upscale addicts.... I just took a call about repairs to her caddy.... (as in cadillac) and if they really do live where they had the pizza delivered, I'm pretty sure its government run housing. Not to mention the best thing they could think of to do with my card in the hours that it was still active was to order pizza from Pizza Hut...

20. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

You don't think I have a cabin in the woods for nothing do you??