This Forum is not dying

nns1400 said:
So does he secretly want to go into politics? Or join the Junior League? Or be a church organist? He's awfully young to be dressing like that...
He might have a shot at the next Dem nomination. I mean what's next in the progression of knocking down discriminatory stereotypes/barriers for President.

Woman.... African American.... Transvestite.

There is only Atheist, Moslem/Arab, and perhaps one or two others left.

C'dale Girl said:
Bob Forsch?

His daughter danced at my dance studio when I was a kid. I was about 8 and saw him there and was a star struck kid and asked him for his autograph. He was a complete arrogant jerk about it and actually threw it at me. A little kid.

I've never forgotten that and have told anyone and everyone who will listen what a jerk he is. Lesson learned? These celebs REALLY need to watch how they treat kids. :rolleyes:
That's terrible!

Hey you know what I heard on the radio today...Beck and Posh are ranked among the WORST celebrity tippers....and they often leave nothing.

Ryan Seacrest ranks among the best...(although they said maybe he's just not good at math, LOL)

Crankyfeet said:
I'm starting to think that Hilary looks good in a skirt suit after seeing about 10 images of Jessy posing... :D
That's the thing. My mom wore those suits in the 80s. I don't think anybody under the age of 50 wears them now . . . heck, maybe 60.

nns1400 said:
That's terrible!

Hey you know what I heard on the radio today...Beck and Posh are ranked among the WORST celebrity tippers....and they often leave nothing.

Ryan Seacrest ranks among the best...(although they said maybe he's just not good at math, LOL)
Doesn't surprise me at all about Beck and Posh. They really annoy me. I don't like them.

nns1400 said:
That's terrible!

So it wasn't Bob Forsch?

C'dale Girl said:
That's the thing. My mom wore those suits in the 80s. I don't think anybody under the age of 50 wears them now . . . heck, maybe 60.
They're probably the only thing he can fit his shoulders into (think Melanie Griffith - Working Girl) because he can take the shoulder pads out.

C'dale Girl said:
Doesn't surprise me at all about Beck and Posh. They really annoy me. I don't like them.
Well I've never liked her bizarre expression she makes when staring in the camera like she's a 14 yr old pretending to be a super model...but I've always thought he was way hot...but if he's cheap...

C'dale Girl said:
Tipping is not as expected or practised outside of America... especially if they grew up in a working class environment.

Crankyfeet said:
They're probably the only thing he can fit his shoulders into (think Melanie Griffith - Working Girl) because he can take the shoulder pads out.
Good point. Hence the size 4/6 . . .

C'dale Girl said:
So it wasn't Bob Forsch?
No...honestly, I can't remember the guy's name now. He wasn't with the Cards all that long. Besides when you were 8, I was only like 13!! What I remember most about this guy is he had some chick living with him, and it just killed her that they weren't married, and she would come storming in and demand this and that...and be like well, I'm so and so's....girlfriend...and she'd almost spit it out because she couldn't say wife...

Crankyfeet said:
Tipping is not as expected or practiced outside of America... especially if they grew up in a working class environment.
Well, they're in America now...and since they make a gazillion dollars....:rolleyes: you'd think they might have a little compassion for people who are still in the working class environment. Maybe they need a little more coaching from Tom and Katie...:p

Crankyfeet said:
He might have a shot at the next Dem nomination. I mean what's next in the progression of knocking down discriminatory stereotypes/barriers for President.

Woman.... African American.... Transvestite.

There is only Atheist, Moslem/Arab, and perhaps one or two others left.
See, Hillary said you got two for one with her and Bill...JTE would really be two for one...:p

Crankyfeet said:
Tipping is not as expected or practised outside of America... especially if they grew up in a working class environment.
Surely they're surrounded by enough Americans at this point to be educated on the proper way to do things here. Assuming that is true and he does not succumb to our tipping practices anyway, then that just makes him cheap. ;)

Hey, Cranky...I have to ask you something...I noticed on the TAN thread that jock said something about Tracey Grimshaw's tash... as in...backside... you haven't been calling me that have you??

nns1400 said:
See, Hillary said you got two for one with her and Bill...JTE would really be two for one...:p
I can't think of a more frightening world scenario than JTE Jessy as US President. Only relieved by the fact that his chances are about 7.5 trillion to one.

nns1400 said:
Hey, Cranky...I have to ask you something...I noticed on the TAN thread that jock said something about Tracey Grimshaw's tash... as in...backside... you haven't been calling me that have you??
Backside?... I thought he meant lady moustache?

Backside is usually "tush". Pronounced like "bush".

C'dale Girl said:
Surely they're surrounded by enough Americans at this point to be educated on the proper way to do things here. Assuming that is true and he does not succumb to our tipping practices anyway, then that just makes him cheap. ;)
No it's more like you forget through habit. He probably tips correctly 90% of the time... but the 10% of the time he forgets... everyone finds out about it on the grapevine.

I had to stand beside my mom all the time while she was over here paying for something in a tipping situation... just to make sure she didn't offend anyone. And when she came to America on a holiday 10 years ago... that's all she could talk about on return... was how she had to tip for everything.

Crankyfeet said:
Backside?... I thought he meant lady moustache?

Backside is usually "tush". Pronounced like "bush".
LOL...duh. I don't even know who Tracey Grimshaw is...I thought he was saying she was getting fat or something. Guilty of the quick skim and that just jumped out at me. So now I look dumb...:rolleyes:

We use tush here in the US too...

nns1400 said:
LOL...duh. I don't even know who Tracey Grimshaw is...I thought he was saying she was getting fat or something. Guilty of the quick skim and that just jumped out at me. So now I look dumb...:rolleyes:

We use tush here in the US too...
I haven't been calling you a moustache BTW... ;)