This Forum is not dying

thoughtforfood said:
Good to hear nns. Life is a lot bigger than most people ever realize. Good that you are not one of them.

....I still think you might be smoking weed though...:)
I prefer alcohol..:p

thoughtforfood said:
NS!!! I think she is one of the most beautiful women to have ever graced the silver screen.....wow.......I sound like I was born in 1930. Still, smokin' hot!....there, thats better.
And I thought you weren't into the "bag of bones" girls... :p

She was like some kind of angel (she may have been marketed that way)... the antithesis of Mae West. Julie Andrews with sex appeal and less singing (I think some of her songs were voiced-over in My Fair Lady).

Crankyfeet said:
That's you in your avatar isn't it... :D

You are so cute... :)

And thanks for making time spent on the forum feel like it contributes to personal development...
Aww, thanks. I was very proud of my green "skippy" outfit...:D

(my word for "skimpy," and I didn't even know what that meant, obviously)

nns1400 said:
Aww, thanks. I was very proud of my green "skippy" outfit...:D

(my word for "skimpy," and I didn't even know what that meant, obviously)
This is what "skippy" conjers up as an image in Australians' minds. It was a big TV series growing up in the seventies.... along the lines of Lassie... or Ben.

skippy_ep_fr.jpg

Crankyfeet said:
This is what "skippy" conjers up as an image in Australians' minds. It was a big TV series growing up in the seventies.... along the lines of Lassie... or Ben.

skippy_ep_fr.jpg
Okay...that is cute.

Crankyfeet said:

skippy_ep_fr.jpg
ntse ntse ntse ntse

nns1400 said:
I was, of course, teasing...

Not a big fan of musicals myself...
Yes, I knew you were teasing and hence the emoticons that I used. But nevertheless, it was a good opportunity to show the actual text in the play.

jhuskey said:
Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah

04_bhall_10.jpg
My morning should start with more of this . Thanks J.

nns1400 said:
I've been reading a lot lately...(like...books <gasp> and not on the internet...:p ) mostly about creativity and spirituality....and by gum..this (FIDding) is not in fact a bad habit!
We should talk to Websters and see if we can get FID, Fidding in the dictionary.

coneofsilence said:
We should talk to Websters and see if we can get FID, Fidding in the dictionary.
I shudder at the thought of the definition they will come up with though... :D

Freak. I'm ******. I was just about to post Santorum's personal cell phone number. However, it was in my phone which was fried recently. It wasn't saved to the sim card and is now lost forever. Damn. However, if you want his personal email: [email protected].