This Forum is not dying

Malkmus said:
Freak. I'm ******. I was just about to post Santorum's personal cell phone number. However, it was in my phone which was fried recently. It wasn't saved to the sim card and is now lost forever. Damn. However, if you want his personal email: [email protected].
you know that guy blows monkeys or some kind of sick **** with that kind of self righteousness...

Crankyfeet said:
Cheers CFF!

I grew up in Brisbane. I had a couple of friends who were Canadians (from Quebec... if that counts... :D ). Anyway, in 1988, the World Expo was held in Brisbane and we went as a group which included the Canadian couple. While we were there, we went to the Canada pavilion. There was a 15 minute film... Imax style... of the summer fields, mountains, just about every picturesque scene of Canada. Anyway... my two canuck friends came out and the gal especially was all teary-eyed and homesick. They went back to visit their parents in Canada shortly after. But they're still living in Australia.
funnily enough, my only trip to Australia was ostensibly to play at the Canada pavilion at Expo 88 :D, with stops at Surfers Paradise, Sydney and Canberra to boot (high school band trip - I played clarinet).

confusedfan said:
funnily enough, my only trip to Australia was ostensibly to play at the Canada pavilion at Expo 88 :D, with stops at Surfers Paradise, Sydney and Canberra to boot (high school band trip - I played clarinet).
I think I remember watching the Canadian high school band... :)

Wow... it's a small world. I remember that Canada had probably the best pavilion. New Zealand's was pretty good too... as hard as it is for me to say that... :rolleyes:

Crankyfeet said:
I think I remember watching the Canadian high school band... :)

Wow... it's a small world. I remember that Canada had probably the best pavilion. New Zealand's was pretty good too... as hard as it is for me to say that... :rolleyes:
Or this is like the Bermuda Triangle of the internet...:p

Malkmus said:
He has to have some sick perverted fetish...worse than Crank's stuff.
I thought I could trust that you wouldn't take our private activities out of the bedroom SM... :mad:

I woke up in the middle of the night due to a really loud thunderstorm...and this seems to be a quiet night in here..:rolleyes: I think I will play around with my vacation photos...

nns1400 said:
I woke up in the middle of the night due to a really loud thunderstorm...and this seems to be a quiet night in here..:rolleyes: I think I will play around with my vacation photos...
Okay... let's see some vacation snaps... if they're not too private... :)

jhuskey said:
04_bhall_10.jpg
I know, I know, one should not include pics in replies. But thank you. Thank you. Mamma mia. I am happy now.

Powerful Pete said:
I know, I know, one should not include pics in replies. But thank you. Thank you. Mamma mia. I am happy now.
Boy... that was quick PP. You've only been on the forum for a few minutes... :D

"I know, I know, one should not include pics in replies. But thank you. Thank you. Mamma mia. I am happy now".

Amazing what a new paint job can do.

Crankyfeet said:
Boy... that was quick PP. You've only been on the forum for a few minutes... :D
1. You need to get out more often... checking when people log in. LOL. ;)

2. Interesting, I rarely drop in on the forum is dying thread as most of what is discussed goes over my head.

3. This time I did check the thread, and found that particular photograph... fascinating. :D

nns1400 said:
Hey, that's weird. I experienced that very same thunderstorm (shifting eyes emoticon)

:D