This Forum is not dying

...can't ... keep... up... :eek:

(not just here, but the GT forum in general and all the other articles and websites to read about the Tour after watching daily ... happy with Evans in yellow though :cool: ).

Crankyfeet said:
I feel like I'm retarded or something... I STILL don't get it? What's the frickin joke?...
confused.gif

just popping in for an instant (I avoid this place during the TDF - yes I'm watching it, but there's always spoilers here).

You want retarded.... now I'm all for people getting out and riding bikes, no matter how they are dressed, but I saw a dude today with his jersey tucked neatly into his bib shorts... talk about sofa king we Todd add

Eden said:
just popping in for an instant (I avoid this place during the TDF - yes I'm watching it, but there's always spoilers here).

You want retarded.... now I'm all for people getting out and riding bikes, no matter how they are dressed, but I saw a dude today with his jersey tucked neatly into his bib shorts... talk about sofa king we Todd add
Hahahahahahahahaha

I wonder if Cranky got it yet. He's probably still off saying it over and over again. :D

You know what I love absolutely love about you, Cranky? The fact that you came on here and admitted that you didn't get it. That's why all the chicks dig you. :cool:

nns1400 said:
I love you sistah...but it's the first one...:eek:
I was being sarcastic with that second option. ;) :D

Damn, I missed the tone. I'm blaming it on a really intense bike ride. Totally dehydrated and starving to death. Out of my friggin' mind. I've replenished now, so I should be okay. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it.) :p

C'dale Girl said:
I was being sarcastic with that second option. ;) :D

Damn, I missed the tone. I'm blaming it on a really intense bike ride. Totally dehydrated and starving to death. Out of my friggin' mind. I've replenished now, so I should be okay. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it.) :p
Good job! I hope to get back to some regular exercise soon, like tomorrow...sleep is getting longer now, so there's a chance. :)

I've got windows opened up all accross my machne for thngs like spider plants, CO2 scrubbers and bomb shetlers.

I am friggin' cryin' here . . . vader's two posts about him sleeping on the top bunk and then switching to the bottom . . . tears rolling . . .

And then, cliffy suddenly clueing in that he might be being toyed with because no husband and wife that he's ever known sleeps in bunk beds . . .

hahahahahahaha

Thanks for the entertainment boys. :D

C'dale Girl said:
I am friggin' cryin' here . . . vader's two posts about him sleeping on the top bunk and then switching to the bottom . . . tears rolling . . .
yes...that was priceless...

So are those boys banned now :confused: . It said "can't post" on their posts...but I didn't know if that just meant they weren't logged on...

That Bro Dull...brilliant use of mixing truth with fiction...would make an excellent intelligence agent...;)

TFF has added just the right amount of governmental paranoia. This is degenerating nicely. Other people are now jumping in.

Malkmus said:
TFF has added just the right amount of governmental paranoia. This is degenerating nicely. Other people are now jumping in.
Still lmao . . . who's TFF though? He's an already existing member there? If that's the case, worried about ya TFF. :D