This Forum is not dying

Frigo's Luggage said:
In the brush with fame category, Liz Hatch and most of VanderKitten came to our team's party after she raced Philly this weekend. It was like a dirty old man/bike geek feeding frenzy. People were even taking pictures of her top tube.
Sounds like everyone wanted to brush her fame...and I think dirty old man and bike geek are kind of synonyms, aren't they? :confused: :p

Anyway, that was weak, Frigo...my cousin played racquetball with Brett Favre. Beat that. :p

I've ridden with Robbie Hunter - duh - he's South African..

Also managed a ride or two with Jan Ullrich when he was still a junior and training here on our sunny shores.

Western cape, south africa is the ultimate spotting area for pros wanting a head start on the european season...

Frigo's Luggage said:
Get your own name Vadar.

Hello everybody else.
striking-firefighters-mooning.jpg

LOL. I just got this message when clicking on a thread:

"Hello Bro Deal it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 100 forums. A few popular destinations include our Cycling Training forums, our Bike Café and our most active forum Cycling Equipment."

Anyway, new Lance fanboys are joining cyclingnews' forums. The TdF is going to be fun. :D

Bro Deal said:
Also the people who run it do not seem to respond to any feedback. Must be an Australian thing. :p Is everyone in a position of authority down there drunk on the job?
Didn't the Aussie's sell it off to someone else a little while ago?

I still can't bring myself to post on their forums. I do read them every now and then, though. The threads about the website change have been illuminating. My thoughts about that here.

But then there is the other problem: I am not sure I have the stomach for bear-baiting doe-eyed pillocks about their hallowed one, let alone setting them straight. If you're going to enter the fray, you should finish the job, and the zombie-like appearance of more entranced masses marching over the horizon is too much. You can't get them all, even if you use a Victa lawnmower.

nns1400 said:
j, the point is to know someone who knows someone famous...not know them yourself. :D besides you're holding out...;)

True, I have met Dolly a couple of times.

Hey j, it's 10:35 East Coast Time Saturday night and guess what? MJ is STILL dead! ;)

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.

:p

There, now all you old FID'ers have a place to post again although as you can see I put the thread in the BC and not the GT so the FM's won't get confused and fly into a TT. SI si?

Cin cin

jhuskey said:
There, now all you old FID'ers have a place to post again although as you can see I put the thread in the BC and not the GT so the FM's won't get confused and fly into a TT. SI si?

Cin cin

WHAT????

I was coming here to ask you to shoot me a quick recap tutorial on how this new forum works, since you surely aren't doing anything atm. :p BUT, now I first need a translation of this post of yours. :confused:

:D

Okay, so why was Ben Stiller handing out the maillot jaune...and what was UP with his hair??

And j, I think I'm going to have to go slow with this new thread...I'm not sure I'm ready to start all over again. Again. :p

I just spent about 15 minutes trying to explain to Boris why Lance is riding for a team from Kazakhstan .

Go Garmin. :D

Who's Boris? :confused:

I'm just now watching the TT from Saturday. I was sitting here thinking about how thick LA looked, when they announced that he said he's lighter than he was at the start of his other tours. Huh? Guess it's true what they say about black and dark blue making you look thinner. He should have demanded black shorts. This Astana kit ain't too becoming on him. :D

C'dale Girl;3894784 said:
Who's Boris? :confused:

I'm just now watching the TT from Saturday. I was sitting here thinking about how thick LA looked, when they announced that he said he's lighter than he was at the start of his other tours. Huh? Guess it's true what they say about black and dark blue making you look thinner. He should have demanded black shorts. This Astana kit ain't too becoming on him. :D

Boris...and Natasha..my husband. ;) You know when you think Kazakhstan...you think of two things...Borat, and Lance Armstrong. :rolleyes:

Agreed on the kit...bleh. I also thought he looked kinda thick. I also thought Cancellara looked kinda cute. :D

There, I think we've officially made this Fiddy enough.

nns1400 said:
Boris...and Natasha..my husband. ;) You know when you think Kazakhstan...you think of two things...Borat, and Lance Armstrong. :rolleyes:

Agreed on the kit...bleh. I also thought he looked kinda thick. I also thought Cancellara looked kinda cute. :D

There, I think we've officially made this Fiddy enough.

Armstrong riding for Astana? = money Cancellara cute, I guess so if you like those tall skinng guy types. I do have his autograph.