This Forum is not dying

Has this thread died already???

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Come on its ok you can come back. Just walk in with a gait so as to fit your tails between your legs....

:p

Welcome back you seppo gheylords.

Geoff Vadar said:
Has this thread died already???

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Come on its ok you can come back. Just walk in with a gait so as to fit your tails between your legs....

:p

Welcome back you seppo gheylords.

I know this is mentally challenging for you, Geoff, but we moved all the way over from... the GT forum, doofus. Your mate shut down our thread over there. Leaving open the Trashy Australian Nutjob thread, demonstrating yet again the clear bigotry of your little penile colony...emphasis on "little." ;)

But thanks for missin' us anyway. :p

So, too busy to follow the Tour very closely, til today, with it pouring buckets of rain, and I got to lay on the couch and watch the last 3 stages on Tivo...ahhhh...no commercials. I always say I've lost interest until I start watching it, and then I remember that I love it again. :)

nns1400 said:
So, too busy to follow the Tour very closely, til today, with it pouring buckets of rain, and I got to lay on the couch and watch the last 3 stages on Tivo...ahhhh...no commercials. I always say I've lost interest until I start watching it, and then I remember that I love it again. :)
I missed last nights, i was recording it on my computer and my computer froze, good times!!!
So i sat and watched the cricket when i woke up at 1am and realised the stage was already over.

that 70k decent on todays stage was great to watch thought two lads in front were going to be caught.....thats way to do it.

Bro Deal said:
He is still in full retard mode.

lmao!

They showed him again doing a promo or something. He looks freakin' crazy. Did he become a Scientologist or something?

Roflmfao NNS! You rock!

Yeah, haven't been able to catch much myself (even WITH today's rain). I mostly just read the 411's after each stage or bug people with more free time than me (you know who you are; luv ya man ;) ). Since you're all caught up and all, MOST importantly, how's Cadel doing? For some odd reason, he seems to barely even get an * at the bottom of the page for coverage here. :D

C'dale Girl;3895764 said:
Roflmfao NNS! You rock!

Yeah, haven't been able to catch much myself (even WITH today's rain). I mostly just read the 411's after each stage or bug people with more free time than me (you know who you are; luv ya man ;) ). Since you're all caught up and all, MOST importantly, how's Cadel doing? For some odd reason, he seems to barely even get an * at the bottom of the page for coverage here. :D

Umm... is that because he...sucks?? :D

I think he tried to attack the other day, and that great AMERICAN winner Lance Armstrong immediately got him under control. :p

nns1400 said:
I know this is mentally challenging for you, Geoff, but we moved all the way over from... the GT forum, doofus. Your mate shut down our thread over there. Leaving open the Trashy Australian Nutjob thread, demonstrating yet again the clear bigotry of your little penile colony...emphasis on "little." ;)

Cold. Unfair. ****ard. Trenchant.

You're [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnFKNvmV7o"]YouTube - Heartless Cover - The Fray[/ame].

No one will get any press this year except Lance besides wake me up in about a week when the race starts again.

coneofsilence said:
I just finished reading The Spy who loved me by Ian Fleming.

I read that a long time ago. From what I remember: Thin book that bears no relation to the movie; filled with cardboard characters, especially the bad guys; James Bond does not make an appearance until late into the book; and the writing was not very good. The other Bond books I read were quite a bit better.

Bro Deal said:
I read that a long time ago. From what I remember: Thin book that bears no relation to the movie; filled with cardboard characters, especially the bad guys; James Bond does not make an appearance until late into the book; and the writing was not very good. The other Bond books I read were quite a bit better.
It wasn't terribly thrilling but a good start for me on Ian Fleming's books. It was written in the girls perspective and not quite what i expected for a James Bond Novel, not that i had any expectations. I am about to start on Dr No so will see the comparisons.
I've seen all the movies but i won't be comparing them with the Books. I would have to say Dr No would be my pick for James Bond Movies.

coneofsilence said:
It wasn't terribly thrilling but a good start for me on Ian Fleming's books. It was written in the girls perspective and not quite what i expected for a James Bond Novel, not that i had any expectations. I am about to start on Dr No so will see the comparisons.
I've seen all the movies but i won't be comparing them with the Books. I would have to say Dr No would be my pick for James Bond Movies.
The Dr. No novel is pretty good.

I can recommend three very good, non-fiction reads - all by the same author.

Antony Beevor is a former British Army Officer and is now a military historian.
I have read two of his books : Stalingrad, and Berlin The Downfall.

Currently readig his latest book D-Day, Battle for Normandy.

All his books uncover new historical evidence and they provide a more balanced account of events in those three threatres of conflict.
Shades of grey, on boths sides of those three conflicts.

I highly recommend all three of these reads.

limerickman said:
I can recommend three very good, non-fiction reads - all by the same author.

Antony Beevor is a former British Army Officer and is now a military historian.
I have read two of his books : Stalingrad, and Berlin The Downfall.

Currently readig his latest book D-Day, Battle for Normandy.

All his books uncover new historical evidence and they provide a more balanced account of events in those three threatres of conflict.
Shades of grey, on boths sides of those three conflicts.

I highly recommend all three of these reads.

I'll have to check in my local library. Thanks for the advice.

TheDarkLord said:
Wow! You've advanced so far as to be giving advice now? :p:p:p

Stupid #$*&#$#*&$@# crackberry. Makes it darned near impossible to peruse forums and successfully post. I don't have much access anymore on the laptop for foruming . . . sigh.