This Forum is not dying

nns1400 said:
Jman, you got that hot tub up and running for summer soirees yet?

Of course I do and the boats in the water.I just put another coat of sealer on the deck.
We are ready to go.

This is Sock Monkey taking a leak off the ladder this past weekend.

jhuskey said:
Of course I do and the boats in the water.I just put another coat of sealer on the deck.
We are ready to go.

This is Sock Monkey taking a leak off the ladder this past weekend.
Glad to see he doesn't swim naked.

Ok, this happen Jan 03 2009 but i recently received copy of the video... a shocker... Bus vs Bicycle you'll be judge!:eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8AM3u7Cr9I]YouTube - Miami-Dade County Public Bus Bicycle Accident.[/ame]

Yo. Obligatory cat pic.

article-0-04564BC2000005DC-25_634x367_popup.jpg

Callin The Darklord. We need your take on the prediction of increased solar activity.Is the end near?

jhuskey said:
Callin The Darklord. We need your take on the prediction of increased solar activity.Is the end near?
Where will this increased solar activity be? I want to see some aurora borealis. But i think that happens around Fall.

coneofsilence said:
Where will this increased solar activity be? I want to see some aurora borealis. But i think that happens around Fall.

Apparently scientist are predicting the end of the 11 year downcycle of solar flares.
They are predicting possible satellite and power grid disruptions if safe guards are not taken.
I believe there is also a 22 year cycle of magnetic storms. We have been in the down cycle for a while. To my understanding it will be worlwide.

Activity should kick up for 2012 when civilization will be destroyed by a giant coronal mass ejection. Live it up while there is still time.

So go ahead and order that Pinarello Prince on your gold card. Drink all you want since you won't be needing that liver very long and party like it's 1999 when you were 11 years younger.

Originally Posted by Bro Deal .

Activity should kick up for 2012 when civilization will be destroyed by a giant coronal mass ejection. Live it up while there is still time.
Really? do you know when in 2012? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif I was thinking this thread was dying, so I revived it.

It's the Mayan calendar December prediction.I have read recent articles that the calendar is off a bit and if you consider they missed the calendar beginning of the earth by several billion years they could be off just a little.
Of course if "coronal mass ejection" is French for corrupt incompetent politicians then he may have point. They are already half way done destroying the earth.

Does this Mayan calendar thing have anything to do with time zones. Time zones confuse me. I don't even get to talk to Cranky anymore since his time zone changed as a result of the move south of the equator.