This Forum is not dying

http://boingboing.net/2013/01/26/pee-wee-herman-cycling-skinsui.html

the must have cycling uniform for 2013! obviously in celebration of the 28th anniversary of his tour de france victory.

Kim Deal left the Pixies and Dennis Flemion has been dead for almost a year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsL-5YjD9Pw

But Phil Ligget lives to annoy me for another July.

Originally Posted by coneofsilence .

He was the first man on the moon.
Lance has done many things
sick.png

Originally Posted by slovakguy
http://boingboing.net/2013/01/26/pee-wee-herman-cycling-skinsui.html

the must have cycling uniform for 2013! obviously in celebration of the 28th anniversary of his tour de france victory.
hahaha love it, that clothing looks nuts. I would love to turn upto a big race wearing that!

sorry if this is inappropriate. I haves cannondale r400 56cm. no scratches or dents everything working I inherited it when I bought my new home I am selling for $300

Originally Posted by hlhmanda

sorry if this is inappropriate. I haves cannondale r400 56cm. no scratches or dents everything working I inherited it when I bought my new home I am selling for $300
It's probably better to post an advert with photos in the classifieds section under road bikes.

Maybe it is just me, but there hardly seems to be lively discussion about anything here. And if there is a thread or two, it isn't about cycling.

Are people just burned out? where are all the regulars that have kept this forum going?

Is this forum going the way of the vuelta?
IMHO Cyclingforums can ban a username, but can't ban an IP address (I don't know why - other sites can).

The particular banned member reinvents himself as a new member the next day and the cycle continues.

This particular user craves attention, and when he gets no response to his own tiresome threads, he hijacks others with the same, totally off-subject, cliched message. He thinks that people are in denial about his message - but he fails to appreciate that people don't care for his rude interuptions to a thread/debate, and really don't care about hearing his message for the 1000th time. His intense motivation to inform the masses gets fueled by negative responses to his posts ("You Jan Ulrich / Nike Pharmstrong apologists are ALL in denial"). But really - IMO we are just sick of being forced to wade through posts from a tiresome jerk.

You see if you make the thesis that all cyclists dope - you can never be proved wrong. Every time someone is caught doping, you can cite it as contributing to the proof of your thesis. But it is impossible to disprove the thesis. It is impossible for any rider to be caught clean. We all know that passing a dope test does not mean that a rider is clean. So the self-congratulatory, ego-fluffing cycle continues. And unfortunately people here suffer at the hands of a twisted personality.

PS BTW Your username is ironic considering your complaint about threads always running to a debate on doping.

It’s been more than a dozen years since the this forum is dying thread. In that time we got a black president, an orange fake president and a pandemic. Lance was stripped of his wins, Floyd grows hemp and there is just one thing I want to say:

Dook sucks;
Ivan Basso (I think) is a wheel sucker;
Dave Bruylandts is going to win the big one some day;
Dallas sucks;
T.O. Sucks;
Go Birds; and
When is Het Volk?

Stay safe, wear a mask and buy a fern.

Reactions: steve
It’s been more than a dozen years since the this forum is dying thread. In that time we got a black president, an orange fake president and a pandemic. Lance was stripped of his wins, Floyd grows hemp and there is just one thing I want to say:

Dook sucks;
Ivan Basso (I think) is a wheel sucker;
Dave Bruylandts is going to win the big one some day;
Dallas sucks;
T.O. Sucks;
Go Birds; and
When is Het Volk?

Stay safe, wear a mask and buy a fern.

and we are still being manipulated. I would add.

Reactions: steve
G'day,

I see your point about the thread's title being limited to the Grand Tours. Renaming it to something more inclusive, such as "Pro Cycling Events Around the World," would certainly broaden the scope of discussion and make it more welcoming to those interested in other races.

As a tech-savvy individual with a keen interest in bike technology, I believe that having a more diverse range of topics in this forum would be beneficial to all members. It would allow us to share our knowledge and passion for all aspects of professional cycling, not just the Grand Tours.

I suggest we propose this change to the moderators and see if they agree. If they do, we can start a new thread with the proposed title and invite others to share their thoughts on various pro cycling events.

Cheers,
Ambal

Absolutely, broadening the thread title to include all pro cycling events is a great idea. This way, we can discuss various races from around the world, not just the Grand Tours. Let's keep the focus on the thrilling speed and competition that professional cycling offers, no matter the event or location.

That's a great idea! Expanding the thread's focus to include all pro cycling events worldwide will make it more inclusive and informative. Let's share our knowledge and passion for this amazing sport together. :)