This guy is a total horror show...

Oh.My.Gosh.

I've seen of few pics of his before, mainly from people on other forums making fun of me for being a cyclist and wearing spandex.

He just kills it.... lol

You are so right brother. That Ti would go really well with the bald mullet thing he is wearing on his head.

Hypnospin said:
iron,
all he could be considered lacking is a ti frame...

that's a "goin' outta bizznes mullet" there, iro. easily as whippy as any good ti frame.

IronDonut said:
You are so right brother. That Ti would go really well with the bald mullet thing he is wearing on his head.

Hypnospin said:
that's a "goin' outta bizznes mullet" there, iro. easily as whippy as any good ti frame.
A mullet generally implies that the front hair was cut short intentionally. He has more of an aging Whitesnake fan thing going on.

artmichalek said:
A mullet generally implies that the front hair was cut short intentionally. He has more of an aging Whitesnake fan thing going on.

I thought it was a "crew cut". Of course in this case the crew abandoned ship.

I see a parasite. A sexually-depraved miscrient, who is seeking to gratify only his most basic and immediate urges.

He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.

You know what the scariest thing about all that is........

Someone has told that guy "Hey YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD...." OH MY Gosh... Someone please tell him the truth! Cut the mullet, lose the "stick your butt out pose" and the "jacket with no shirt on pose" (isn't that supposed to be for girls with no bras anyway?) Not sexy, guy...

Couldn't look away, though....had to see it all. Had to see if it was a joke!

There is something eerie about this guy. Check out the rest of his site. I thiink he just might be....uhh... from another dimension.
But he is damned chipper about it all. You gotta' give him that! :)