This has got to hurt!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jc6239, May 1, 2003.

  1. Jc6239

    Jc6239 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

  3. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    jc6239 wrote:
    > Nice face plant by one rider - "And the loser by a nose is........"
    >
    > http://www.velonews.com/images/news/3836.4364.f.jpg
    >
    > Notice which field it is too.

    What's with the weird squiggly lines on the right half of the photo?

    Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "Let me tell you what else I'm worried about. I'm
    worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our
    view of the military is for the military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and therefore,
    prevent war from happening in the first place." George Bush, Nov. 6, 2000

  4. On Thu, 01 May 2003 22:59:30 -0600, Raptor wrote:
    >> http://www.velonews.com/images/news/3836.4364.f.jpg
    >
    >What's with the weird squiggly lines on the right half of the photo?

    A wheel lying more or less still on the finish line. Fast objects shrink, slow ones stretch. See the
    timescale at the bottom of the photo.