This is for Dr. Chung

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Francispoon, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Francispoon

    Francispoon Guest

    For whatever god foresaken reasons, I have been unable to
    reply to posts while I do that inside China. But I could
    start a brand new post. The following is your reply to my
    post asking for the relevance of steroid in treating inner
    ear fluid. I want to know (1)the more effective methods
    that could be used to treat the over-production of inner
    ear fluid and (2)could this phenomenon named 'excess fluid'
    be _cured_?

    I have been prescribed Lasix currently. It is not as
    effective as Dyazide but then again it does not produce the
    'stereo effect' that Dyazide did to me months ago.

    Thank you in advance,

    FP

    francispoon wrote:

    > I am asking this question on behalf of my ENT doctor in
    > China. Could either or both of these medicines be used
    > safely and effectively for treating the over-production of
    > inner ear fluid?
    >
    > All views from _licensed_ doctors are cordially
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    >
    > FP

    Dr. Chung replied: I do not believe production of fluid in
    the inner ear is that responsive to steroids.

    Tags:

  2. francispoon wrote:

    > For whatever god foresaken reasons, I have been unable to
    > reply to posts while I do that inside China. But I could
    > start a brand new post. The following is your reply to my
    > post asking for the relevance of steroid in treating inner
    > ear fluid. I want to know (1)the more effective methods
    > that could be used to treat the over-production of inner
    > ear fluid and

    Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors might be worth a try.

    > (2)could this phenomenon named 'excess fluid' be _cured_?

    That would probably depend on the underlying cause.

    > I have been prescribed Lasix currently. It is not as
    > effective as Dyazide but then again it does not produce
    > the 'stereo effect' that Dyazide did to me months ago.
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    >
    > FP

    You are welcome, Francis.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  3. Francispoon

    Francispoon Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > francispoon wrote:
    > >
    > > For whatever god foresaken reasons, I have been unable
    > > to reply to posts while I do that inside China. But I
    > > could start a brand new post. The following is your
    > > reply to my post asking for the relevance of steroid in
    > > treating inner ear fluid. I want to know (1)the more
    > > effective methods that could be used to treat the over-
    > > production of inner ear fluid and
    >
    > Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors might be worth a try.
    >
    > > (2)could this phenomenon named 'excess fluid' be
    > > _cured_?
    >
    > That would probably depend on the underlying cause.

    HOW to find out the underlying cause?

    Thank you in advance,

    FP
    ================================

  4. francispoon wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > francispoon wrote:
    > > >
    > > > For whatever god foresaken reasons, I have been unable
    > > > to reply to posts while I do that inside China. But I
    > > > could start a brand new post. The following is your
    > > > reply to my post asking for the relevance of steroid
    > > > in treating inner ear fluid. I want to know (1)the
    > > > more effective methods that could be used to treat the
    > > > over-production of inner ear fluid and
    > >
    > > Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors might be worth a try.
    > >
    > > > (2)could this phenomenon named 'excess fluid' be
    > > > _cured_?
    > >
    > > That would probably depend on the underlying cause.
    >
    > HOW to find out the underlying cause?

    Your doctor will have to use what s/he has.

    > Thank you in advance,

    You are welcome, Francis.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  5. Francispoon

    Francispoon Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > francispoon wrote:
    > >
    > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors might be worth a try.

    > > > That would probably depend on the underlying cause.
    > >
    > > HOW to find out the underlying cause?
    >
    > Your doctor will have to use what s/he has.

    Unfortunately, the doctors i have had here are not that
    good. Do you know how to do it? Perhaps one of these days I
    could pop into Atlanta to see you.

    FP

  6. francispoon wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > francispoon wrote:
    > > >
    > > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > > > wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > HOW to find out the underlying cause?
    > >
    > > Your doctor will have to use what s/he has.
    >
    > Unfortunately, the doctors i have had here are not that
    > good. Do you know how to do it? Perhaps one of these days
    > I could pop into Atlanta to see you.
    >
    > FP

    You are welcome to visit me however I would leave the
    diagnosis and treatment of inner ear problems to physicians
    who do this more often than a cardiologist :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  7. cc'd by email

    Well, there are a number of excellent hospitals in China -
    all MUCH better than the psychotic Chung troll. Drop me a
    direct line as to where you are, and I'll tell you the name
    of a good hospital if I know one in the area. China is big,
    and I don't know all the areas.

    francispoon wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>francispoon wrote:

    >>>HOW to find out the underlying cause?
    >>
    >>Your doctor will have to use what s/he has.
    >

    > Unfortunately, the doctors i have had here are not that
    > good. Do you know how to do it? Perhaps one of these days
    > I could pop into Atlanta to see you.
    >
    > FP
    >
    >>>Thank you in advance,
    >>
    >>You are welcome, Francis.
    >>

    >>Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >>
    >>Andrew
    >>
    >>--
    >>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist
    >> http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    >>
    >>** Who is the humblest person in the universe?
    >>http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    >>
    >>What is all this about?
    >>http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48
    >>
    >>Is this spam? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

    --
    "...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as
    history, a hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls

  8. Sonny

    Sonny Guest

    Are Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors Loop Diuretics ?

    Sonny

    Ted Rosenberg wrote:

    > cc'd by email
    >
    > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

    Crossposted by Usenet

    You remain in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  10. Francispoon

    Francispoon Guest

    Ted Rosenberg <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > cc'd by email
    >
    > Well, there are a number of excellent hospitals in China -
    > all MUCH better than the psychotic Chung troll. Drop me a
    > direct line as to where you are, and I'll tell you the
    > name of a good hospital if I know one in the area. China
    > is big, and I don't know all the areas.

    The state hospital system in China has made the Chinese
    doctors more interested in pushing drugs and operations than
    in diagnosing patients. They are dangerous places to go.

    FP
    > francispoon wrote:
    >
    > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >>Your doctor will have to use what s/he has.
    > >

    > > Unfortunately, the doctors i have had here are not that
    > > good. Do you know how to do it? Perhaps one of these
    > > days I could pop into Atlanta to see you.
    > >
    > > FP

    > >>You are welcome, Francis.
    > >>

    > >>Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    > >>
    > >>Andrew
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist
    > >> http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    > >>
    > >>** Who is the humblest person in the universe?
    > >>http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    > >>
    > >>What is all this about?
    > >>http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48
    > >>
    > >>Is this spam? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  11. markd

    markd Guest

    He cross posted to "get" another poster. What part of that
    are you having trouble understanding? Mr. Chung has made a
    point of saying he doesn't originate cross posting, and he
    didn't do it this time just to be a "nice" guy and make sure
    the fine points of his argument wouldn't be lost on a wider
    audience. He followed a poster on one group into another,
    what part of that is not trolling and stalking? His retorts
    are endlessly mindless in their sameness, acid remarks of no
    substance but just words to have a responce, any responce to
    save face; we don't need more of that drival on multiple
    groups at his instigation; trolling and stalking. He was
    caught at doing what he saoid he doesn't period. I
    understand the shame he fells and the desperate urge to save
    face, but he only compounds the original act and highlights
    the shame and folly of his weakness in these matters. It is
    character we are discussing, his behavior in this regard
    will well define his.

  12. Bill wrote:

    > "Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > > wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > include
    > > we

    > > > You will be in my prayers, neighbor.
    > >
    > > I'd prefer it if you could spell neighbour. In fact I'd
    > > prefer it if you WEREN'T my neighbour.
    > >
    > > Beav
    > >

    > From Merriam-Webster. Either Spelling is appropriate:
    >
    > Main Entry: neigh·bour Pronunciation: -b&r chiefly
    > British variant of NEIGHBOR

    Truth is simple :)

    And God blesses truth's champions.

    May He continue to bless you and yours, in Christ's name.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  13. Sonny

    Sonny Guest

    Lasix is a Loop I believe and ototoxic ?

    Sonny

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > > francispoon wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    > > > wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Unfortunately, the doctors i have had here are not
    > > > that good. Do you know how to do it? Perhaps one of
    > > > these days I could pop into Atlanta to see you.
    > > >
    > > > FP
    > > > =========================================

    > Ted Rosenberg wrote:
    >
    > > cc'd by email
    > >
    > > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
    >
    > Crossposted by Usenet
    >
    > You remain in my prayers to God in Christ's name.
    >

    > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist
    > http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    >
    > ** Who is the humblest person in the universe?
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    >
    > What is all this about?
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48
    >
    > Is this spam? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  14. MâCk©®

    MâCk©® Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 07:21:21 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bill wrote:
    >>
    >> "Beav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    >> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
    >> > wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...

    >> > include
    >> > we

    >> > I'd prefer it if you could spell neighbour. In fact I'd
    >> > prefer it if you WEREN'T my neighbour.
    >> >
    >> > Beav
    >> >

    >> From Merriam-Webster. Either Spelling is appropriate:
    >>
    >> Main Entry: neigh·bour Pronunciation: -b&r chiefly
    >> British variant of NEIGHBOR
    >>

    >Truth is simple :)
    >
    >And God blesses truth's champions.
    >
    >May He continue to bless you and yours, in Christ's name.
    >

    >Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >
    >Andrew

    you claim to be a board certified cardiologist but the AMA
    website has you listed as "self designated" and includes a
    note that warns people to NOT to mistake that self
    designation as any form of board certification or license in
    that field.

    apparently someone is lying about their board
    certifications.

  15. terri231

    terri231 Guest

    On 06 Jun 2004 00:22:16 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >He cross posted to "get" another poster. What part of that
    >are you having trouble understanding?

    The part where he is trying to get another poster. Who? Why?
    And how does cross posting "get" anyone unless there is
    something wrong with them to begin with? You are making a
    big deal out of something that most people reading this are
    unaware of -- that is my point.

    Maybe it is you that should stop the cross posting outside
    of the newsgroup where this matter has some meaning to
    people. Otherwise, it starts to look like you are trying to
    "get" Dr. Chung.

    Terri

  16. [email protected] wrote:

    > On 06 Jun 2004 00:22:16 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    > >He cross posted to "get" another poster. What part of
    > >that are you having trouble understanding?
    >
    > The part where he is trying to get another poster. Who?
    > Why? And how does cross posting "get" anyone unless there
    > is something wrong with them to begin with? You are making
    > a big deal out of something that most people reading this
    > are unaware of -- that is my point.
    >
    > Maybe it is you that should stop the cross posting
    > outside of the newsgroup where this matter has some
    > meaning to people. Otherwise, it starts to look like you
    > are trying to "get" Dr. Chung.
    >
    > Terri

    It would appear that MarkD can't help himself.

    Truth has this effect on the untruthful.

    Simply cast a glance at the desperate folks murmuring in
    the the dark corners of SMC. Case studies in obsession in
    each sad case.

    They remain in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

    May God have mercy on their lost souls.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  17. markd

    markd Guest

    " Maybe it is you that should stop the cross posting outside
    of the newsgroup where this matter has some meaning to
    people. Otherwise, it starts to look like you are trying to
    "get" Dr. Chung."

    I'm not posting from the home group of Mr. Chung. This
    thread is now cross posted because he did so as an act of
    trolling and stalking. I have asked him to snip the groups
    he added, in which case the matter is at an end as I have no
    reason to go to his home group and read it's content. His
    character will soon be revealed in this matter, deeds and
    not words will be th measure if he is to correct what he
    started, it is a simple matter of manners and morality on
    his part; clean up the mess he started. Andrew, is that you?

  18. [email protected] wrote:

    > " Maybe it is you that should stop the cross posting
    > outside of the newsgroup where this matter has some
    > meaning to people. Otherwise, it starts to look like you
    > are trying to "get" Dr. Chung."
    >
    > I'm not posting from the home group of Mr. Chung. This
    > thread is now cross posted because he did so as an act of
    > trolling and stalking. I have asked him to snip the
    > groups he added, in which case the matter is at an end as
    > I have no reason to go to his home group and read it's
    > content. His character will soon be revealed in this
    > matter, deeds and not words will be th measure if he is
    > to correct what he started, it is a simple matter of
    > manners and morality on his part; clean up the mess he
    > started. Andrew, is that you?

    This is Andrew.

    It would seem that paranoia now grips you.

    Again, you remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    And, no, these posts are not following you around. Nor are
    they trolling or stalking you though they infuriate you.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  19. terri231

    terri231 Guest

    On 06 Jun 2004 23:34:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >"It would seem that paranoia now grips you."
    >
    >Get out those notes taken during your psych rotation and
    >look for "projection". Character talks best by deeds, not
    >words. Have you the moral courage to simply snip the groups
    >of this thread you added and leave bad enough as is?

    Moral courage? Good grief. Please gain a little perspective
    here. You'll live a lot longer if you don't let things like
    trimming groups bother you too much.

    Terri