This is for Dr. Chung

[email protected] wrote:

> "It would seem that paranoia now grips you."
>
> Get out those notes taken during your psych rotation and
> look for "projection".

Don't need to. God has blessed me with the gift of memory.

Your thinking that Terri and I are one and the same does not
fit the definition of "projection."

> Character talks best by deeds, not words.

You would then be well advised to behave better.

> Have you the moral courage to simply snip the groups of
> this thread you added and leave bad enough as is?

It remains my choice to be "salty" as my Lord and Savior
would have me be.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

[email protected] wrote:

> On 06 Jun 2004 23:34:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >"It would seem that paranoia now grips you."
> >
> >Get out those notes taken during your psych rotation
> >and look for "projection". Character talks best by
> >deeds, not words. Have you the moral courage to simply
> >snip the groups of this thread you added and leave bad
> >enough as is?
>
> Moral courage? Good grief. Please gain a little
> perspective here. You'll live a lot longer if you don't
> let things like trimming groups bother you too much.
>
> Terri

He'll live a lot longer (have eternal life) if he accepts
Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

Andrew

--

[email protected] wrote:

> "Moral courage? Good grief. Please gain a little
> perspective here. You'll live a lot longer if you don't
> let things like trimming groups bother you too much."
>
> It is no bother at all.

What follows betrays what is in your heart.

> Being a mirror for our friend Mr. Chung aids in each
> repost to mention again and again his moral failing, his
> declaration by deed that his failure of character can not
> be masked by words no our attention misdirected by pleas
> to being a victim.

Your incoherence betrays your growing desperation.

> He said he doesn't cross post, he did in order to troll
> and stalk a poster who annoyed him, he seeks to "tough"
> it out by avoiding the real point, his character and how
> he handles misjudgement and errors of morality.

Your deteriorating grammatical structure suggests a growing
psychosis.

> Being a mirror for him is the least we can do.

How many personalities are in "you" ?

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
devastating psychological afflictions.

Andrew

--

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> > > Then why does my being Christian offend you?
> >
> > But Andrew it does not, instead it is that you USE it in
> > a non sincere way.
>
> If you had Gods gift of being able to peer into the hearts
> of others, you would know that I have been sincere.
>
> > You use it in such a way that it seems cheap and dirty
> > almost disgusting.
> >

> Truth disgusts the untruthful.
>

> > God does not need you to speak for him,
>
> As His servant, I have not been His spokesman.
>
> > he is all knowing,
>
> Correct.
>
> > certainly he knows your reputation.
>
> He knows more than that. Moreover, He has made me
> reputation and all.

So, _ALL_ belongs to him, your warts and all? We agree here.
Then you must be crediting God for any and all behavior you
exhibit good or bad. After all He made "reputation and all".

What we have here is a full blown case of Good vs. Evil
manifesting itself inside Chung, and Evil is winning.

[email protected] wrote:

> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Perhaps you are having a stroke. Your being diabetic and
possibly morbidly obese places you at high risk for this
possibility. Would suggest you seek medical attention.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
> soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
> devastating psychological afflictions.

Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or her
must be crazy? That's what the early Catholics though and
thousands were murdered and tortured because they believed
differently. All in the name of the baby jesus. Why can't
people be happy in their faith what ever it is an let
others be happy in theirs? What drives people to desire
everyone believe as they do? Is it something missing in
their own lives?

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:15:39 -0400, Ronnie Ruff
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

>> May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
>> soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
>> devastating psychological afflictions.
>
>Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or her
>must be crazy? That's what the early Catholics though and
>thousands were murdered and tortured because they believed
>differently. All in the name of the baby jesus. Why can't
>people be happy in their faith what ever it is an let
>others be happy in theirs? What drives people to desire
>everyone believe as they do? Is it something missing in
>their own lives?

Tough questions to answer.

But I know one thing: there's surely a <hiss sputter hiss
hiss> in your future (from one humble Dr. Chung).

L.

Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
> > soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
> > devastating psychological afflictions.
>
> Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or her
> must be crazy?

No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed might
need psychological help. For example, look at the folks
muttering obsessively in the dark corners of SMC (Tiger
Lily, MarkD, Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to name a few).
You may certainly join their ranks if you choose.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Ronnie Ruff wrote:
>
>>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>

>>>May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
>>>soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
>>>devastating psychological afflictions.
>>
>>Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or her
>>must be crazy?
>

> No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed might
> need psychological help. For example, look at the folks
> muttering obsessively in the dark corners of SMC (Tiger
> Lily, MarkD, Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to name a
> few). You may certainly join their ranks if you choose.

I do not need to join any ranks. I asked a few questions and
you answered one and snipped the rest w/o noting in your
reply you snipped them. I am not a member of any organized
religion or any group within ASD, just an observer to silly
squabbles that consume a valuable forum for diabetics and
turn it into WWF free for all. If you follow the teachings
of your religion you will do your best not to draw attention
to your faith in a negative way. I have noticed that this
has been the case. By filling the group with needless petty
arguments and hindering a needed resource for others you are
not following some of the most simple teachings of Christ.
Mind you since I claim no religious affiliation I could care
less if you are Christian, Buddhist or Moslem or any other
faith. My objection to your behavior is on a basic human
level where we treat others the way we want to be treated.
The majority of the readers of this group wish you to stop
this mess. Why not do the right thing?

Please do not reply if all you are going to do is snip my
post without responding to my whole text.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:21:03 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ronnie Ruff wrote:
>>
>> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> > May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
>> > soon, so that He might cure you of your seemingly
>> > devastating psychological afflictions.
>>
>> Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or her
>> must be crazy?
>
>No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed might
>need psychological help. For example, look at the folks
>muttering obsessively in the dark corners of SMC (Tiger
>Lily, MarkD, Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to name a
>few). You may certainly join their ranks if you choose.
>

>Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
>Andrew

you just proved for all your SMC followers that you are only
cross posting for the purpose of being a troll.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ronnie Ruff wrote:
> >
> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> > > May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and
> > > Savior, soon, so that
He
> > > might cure you of your seemingly devastating
> > > psychological
afflictions.

> > Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or
> > her must be crazy?
>
> No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed might
> need psychological help.

That's right, so when are you going to seek help Andrew?

For example, look at the folks muttering
> obsessively in the dark corners of SMC (Tiger Lily, MarkD,
> Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to name a few). You may
> certainly join their ranks if you choose.

Truth be it, you are the one muttering in the dark corner of
your small blinkered world, your obsession are evident via
your cross posting.

Smoke Servant only to his family.

Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> >>Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or
> >>her must be crazy?
> >

> > No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed
> > might need psychological help. For example, look at the
> > folks muttering obsessively in the dark corners of SMC
> > (Tiger Lily, MarkD, Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to
> > name a few). You may certainly join their ranks if you
> > choose.
>
> I do not need to join any ranks.

Wise choice.

> I asked a few questions and you
> answered one and snipped the rest

My choice.

> w/o noting in your reply you snipped them.

Sorry that bothered you. If someone were interested in the
rest of your original post, it is archived.

> I am not a member of any organized religion

That is your choice.

> or any group within ASD,

Also your choice.

> just an observer to silly squabbles that consume a
> valuable forum for diabetics and turn it into WWF free
> for all.

This post makes you more than just an observer, truth be
told.

> If you follow the teachings of your religion

The teachings I follow are those of Christ.

> you will do your best not to draw attention to your faith
> in a negative way.

It would seem that you are not familiar with His Word.

From Matthew 28:

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain
where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they
worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them
and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been
given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all
nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the
Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you
always, to the very end of the age."

> I have noticed that this has been the case. By filling the
> group with needless petty arguments

There remains a need. Truth is hardly petty.

> and hindering a needed resource for others you are not
> following some of the most simple teachings of Christ.

Christ *is* the resource.

> Mind you since I claim no religious affiliation I could
> care less if you are Christian, Buddhist or Moslem or any
> other faith.

Your response and your language betrays your heart.

> My objection to your behavior is on a basic human level
> where we treat others the way we want to be treated.

I would want folks to inform me of what is true and to pray
to God in Christ's name for me.

> The majority of the readers of this group wish you to stop
> this mess.

In truth, they can stop it themselves by ignoring (or
killfilling) me. This would be their informed choice.

> Why not do the right thing?

Christ is the right thing.

From John 14:

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me..."

May God add His blessings to the writing of His Word here on
Usenet, in Christ's name.

Amen.

> Please do not reply if all you are going to do is snip my
> post without responding to my whole text.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
someday, so that you too will have eternal life and the
limitless riches of His everlasting kingdom.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

"Mâck©®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:21:03 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung,
> MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ronnie Ruff wrote:

He
afflictions.

> >> Anyone not believing in God or your version of him or
> >> her must be
crazy?

> >No. However, anyone acting psychologically disturbed
> >might need psychological help. For example, look at the
> >folks muttering obsessively in the dark corners of SMC
> >(Tiger Lily, MarkD, Stephen, Bob, Mack, Smoke, Ted, to
> >name a few). You may certainly join their ranks if you
> >choose.
> >

> >Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
> >
> >Andrew
>

> you just proved for all your SMC followers that you are
> only cross posting for the purpose of being a troll.

Something we at SMC have know for some time. Once he decides
to infect your group then that's it, you have him forever. A
tip for those unfortunate groups about to meet Andrew: Don't
ever disagree with him or you will be labelled a non
Christian and have been posessed by Satan, he will also
Google you in the chance that he may be able to dig up some
dirt to be used against you at a later day.

Be warned, he flies low under the radar. Smoke

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Sorry that bothered you. If someone were interested in the
> rest of your original post, it is archived.

Common USENET posting procedure

--snipped

>>If you follow the teachings of your religion
>

> The teachings I follow are those of Christ.

Not really see below

>>you will do your best not to draw attention to your faith
>>in a negative way.
>

> It would seem that you are not familiar with His Word.
>
> From Matthew 28:
>
> 16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the
> mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw
> him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus
> came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on
> earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make
> disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of
> the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and
> teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And
> surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Sorry, nothing in that verse says anything about bringing
negative attention. Instead it describes Jesus sending his
disciples out to tell the world of Christ and his dying for
them and that he had arisen. Nothing about being a bad
example and disrupting others.

>>I have noticed that this has been the case. By filling the
>>group with needless petty arguments
>

> There remains a need. Truth is hardly petty.

Who mentioned proof? I accused you of "petty arguments", Can
you respond to what I say not the things you make up I said.

>>and hindering a needed resource for others you are not
>>following some of the most simple teachings of Christ.
>

> Christ *is* the resource.

No, this is not a group for religious discussion. Resources
here are the opinions and experiences of the Diabetics that
post here.

>> Mind you since I claim no religious affiliation I could
>> care less if you are Christian, Buddhist or Moslem or any
>> other faith.
>

> Your response and your language betrays your heart.

Don't even think you know my heart. Did Jesus not say
"Judge not"?

>> My objection to your behavior is on a basic human level
>> where we treat others the way we want to be treated.
>

> I would want folks to inform me of what is true and to
> pray to God in Christ's name for me.

I want folks to inform me of Diabetic truths here. As to
praying for me, save it... I have my relationship with God
and it's not for you to question or judge, that is of course
if you follow the teachings you say. You see Andrew I spent
28 years going to a conservative bible church. I have
studied the bible.

>>The majority of the readers of this group wish you to stop
>>this mess.
>

> In truth, they can stop it themselves by ignoring (or
> killfilling) me. This would be their informed choice.

They should not have to make that choice, you should
choose to be an adult.

>> Why not do the right thing?

> May God add His blessings to the writing of His Word here
> on Usenet, in Christ's name.

It is not on topic Andrew, certainly you can see that.

--
Ronnie Ruff

www.ronnieruff.com/blog/index.html www.ronnieruff.org

Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Sorry that bothered you. If someone were interested in
> > the rest of your original post, it is archived.
>
> Common USENET posting procedure
>
> --snipped

Again, sorry that the way I responded to your post
bothered you.

> >>If you follow the teachings of your religion
> >

> > The teachings I follow are those of Christ.
>
> Not really see below

Yes, really see below.

> >>you will do your best not to draw attention to your
> >>faith in a negative way.
> >

> > It would seem that you are not familiar with His Word.
> >
> > From Matthew 28:
> >
> > 16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the
> > mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they
> > saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then
> > Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven
> > and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and
> > make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
> > name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy
> > Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have
> > commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the
> > very end of the age."
>
> Sorry, nothing in that verse says anything about bringing
> negative attention.

You think Christ's message is negative and I believe His
message is positive. Three guesses what my Lord and
Savior thinks.

> Instead it describes Jesus sending his disciples out to
> tell the world of Christ and his dying for them and that
> he had arisen. Nothing about being a bad example and
> disrupting others.

For the untruthful, Christ is a bad example and He
disrupts them.

> >>I have noticed that this has been the case. By filling
> >>the group with needless petty arguments
> >

> > There remains a need. Truth is hardly petty.
>
> Who mentioned proof?

Your word not mine.

> I accused you of "petty arguments", Can you respond to
> what I say not the things you make up I said.

It would seem that you are confused.

> >>and hindering a needed resource for others you are not
> >>following some of the most simple teachings of Christ.
> >

> > Christ *is* the resource.
>
> No, this is not a group for religious discussion.

Christ is relevant to all medical newsgroups:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

> Resources here are the opinions and experiences of the
> Diabetics that post here.

Imho, healers are better resources.

> >> Mind you since I claim no religious affiliation I could
> >> care less if you are Christian, Buddhist or Moslem or
> >> any other faith.
> >

> > Your response and your language betrays your heart.
>
> Don't even think you know my heart.

My Lord and Savior knows your heart.

> Did Jesus not say "Judge not"?

You can try but you will not be successful in hiding your
heart from Him.

> >> My objection to your behavior is on a basic human level
> >> where we treat others the way we want to be treated.
> >

> > I would want folks to inform me of what is true and to
> > pray to God in Christ's name for me.
>
> I want folks to inform me of Diabetic truths here.

You may go right ahead and inform me of Diabetic truths and
see if I complain.

> As to praying for me, save it... I have my relationship
> with God and it's not for you to question or judge, that
> is of course if you follow the teachings you say.

Just as would have people pray for me, I will continue to
pray to God for you in Christ's name.

> You see Andrew I spent 28 years going to a conservative
> bible church. I have studied the bible.

Then why does my being Christian offend you?

> >>The majority of the readers of this group wish you to
> >>stop this mess.
> >

> > In truth, they can stop it themselves by ignoring (or
> > killfilling) me. This would be their informed choice.
>
> They should not have to make that choice, you should
> choose to be an adult.

It remains my choice to be Christian. Sorry if this offends
you and the other murmuring folks lurking in the dark
corners of Usenet.

> >> Why not do the right thing?
>

> > May God add His blessings to the writing of His Word
> > here on Usenet, in Christ's name.
>
> It is not on topic Andrew, certainly you can see that.

In truth, since He is the creator of the universe, the laws
of the universe, and time itself, God is on topic
everywhere.

> --
> Ronnie Ruff

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
someday, so that you too will have eternal life and the
unimaginable riches of His everlasting kingdom.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> You see Andrew I spent 28 years going to a conservative
>> bible church. I have studied the bible.
>

> Then why does my being Christian offend you?

But Andrew it does not, instead it is that you USE it in a
non sincere way. You use it in such a way that it seems
cheap and dirty almost disgusting.

God does not need you to speak for him, he is all knowing,
certainly he knows your reputation. Why would he pick
someone with such a resume (LOL)

It is not religion that offends me it is you and your lack
of manners and simple caring for the wishes of others.

I am done with you for now. I thought maybe you could be
reasoned with. I will lay back and wait for your next
transformation. What's next Devil Worship?

--

Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> >> You see Andrew I spent 28 years going to a conservative
> >> bible church. I have studied the bible.
> >

> > Then why does my being Christian offend you?
>
> But Andrew it does not, instead it is that you USE it in a
> non sincere way.

If you had God's gift of being able to peer into the hearts
of others, you would know that I have been sincere.

> You use it in such a way that it seems cheap and dirty
> almost disgusting.

Truth disgusts the untruthful.

> God does not need you to speak for him,

As His servant, I have not been His spokesman.

> he is all knowing,

Correct.

> certainly he knows your reputation.

He knows more than that. Moreover, He has made me
reputation and all.

> Why would he pick someone with such a resume (LOL)

He picks those who are truthful.

> It is not religion that offends me it is you and your lack
> of manners and simple caring for the wishes of others.

God's will supercedes the wishes of others.

> I am done with you for now.

That would be your choice.

> I thought maybe you could be reasoned with.

Sorry that you have been frustrated with your inability to
have me turn from Christ.

> I will lay back and wait for your next transformation.

It remains your choice to continue murmuring in the dark
corners of Usenet.

> What's next
> Devil Worship?

It would seem that you have chosen to walk with Satan rather
than walk with Christ.

You remain in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,
someday, so that you too will have eternal life, and the
unfathomable riches of His everlasting kingdom.

Andrew

--

George Orwell wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Ronnie Ruff wrote:

> > > But Andrew it does not, instead it is that you USE it
> > > in a non sincere way.
> >
> > If you had Gods gift of being able to peer into the
> > hearts of others, you would know that I have been
> > sincere.
> >
> > > You use it in such a way that it seems cheap and dirty
> > > almost disgusting.
> > >

> > Truth disgusts the untruthful.
> >

> > > God does not need you to speak for him,
> >
> > As His servant, I have not been His spokesman.
> >
> > > he is all knowing,
> >
> > Correct.
> >
> > > certainly he knows your reputation.
> >
> > He knows more than that. Moreover, He has made me
> > reputation and all.
>
> So, _ALL_ belongs to him, your warts and all?

Sorry, don't have any warts thanks to God.

> We agree here.

Apparently not.

> Then you must be crediting God for any and all behavior
> you exhibit good or bad.

Yes, it is to God's credit that although all of us are black
with sin, we have only to accept Christ as our Lord and
Savior to become clean.

> After all He made "reputation and all".

Yes, God has made and continues to make everything including
this new day.

> What we have here is a full blown case of Good vs. Evil
> manifesting itself inside Chung, and Evil is winning.

It remains your choice of free will to continue to
judge and sin.

In the interim, you will be in my prayers to God in
Christ's name.

May you someday accept Christ as your personal Lord and
Savior, so that you too will be able to repent of your sins,
have eternal life, and claim the infinite riches of His
everlasting kingdom.

Andrew

--

[email protected] wrote:

> "> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Perhaps you are having a stroke. Your being diabetic and
> possibly morbidly obese places you at high risk for this
> possibility. Would suggest you seek medical attention."
>
> <sputter sputter>

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

The mirror, it's image not being corrupted by words of
misdirection continues to reflect truth. Character matters,
character is revealed in deeds not smooth words, the carnal
man is revealed. The carnal man seeks to excuse self, he
fails, character will be revealed, Christ tells us so.