Power meters · Public discussion

This is Hopeless - New Alternative

Started by Porkyboy · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,233 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
6 January 2008
Last activity
6 January 2008
Original author
Porkyboy
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,233
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    This used to be a fantastic forum but it's just hopeless now and no real posting is going on, it just looks as if it's going through it's death throes which is a terrible shame 🙁

    I have learned one heck of a lot from this power training forum and I want it to continue so I've just set up a fastforum specifically for people to discuss power training and associated matters. If you want to join up registration is of course free, I've never done this before and it is pretty "no frills" but it will do the job and keep the community alive if you are interested.

    The address is below, takes seconds to sign up, I'll do the best I can to keep it fresh and useful. If it get's out of hand I'll ask for help!

    powertraining forum

    PB

  2. Porkyboy said:

    Hi

    This used to be a fantastic forum but it's just hopeless now and no real posting is going on, it just looks as if it's going through it's death throes which is a terrible shame 🙁

    I have learned one heck of a lot from this power training forum and I want it to continue so I've just set up a fastforum specifically for people to discuss power training and associated matters. If you want to join up registration is of course free, I've never done this before and it is pretty "no frills" but it will do the job and keep the community alive if you are interested.

    The address is below, takes seconds to sign up, I'll do the best I can to keep it fresh and useful. If it get's out of hand I'll ask for help!

    powertraining forum

    PB

    Great idea. But that forum is a free forum from myfastforum.org. You can't install tweaks on your own and you have to use their ads. You don't know what is going to happen in the near future with it. Myfastforum.org can change there policy and turn your website in an ad show.

    Last week I registered a domain name to keep this community alive. But I didn't want to sound as a spammer. Now that this forum is dead for more than 4 weeks:

    It's cyclingforum.info

    I hope the complete community is going to it and won't be lost. I will keep cyclingforum.info spam free. I have some tweaks to avoid spam and run it on my own dedicated webserver which is reliable and a fast webserver. Because I own and run a large medical forum with more than 250.000 unique visitors a month in the Netherlands I can maintain this forum also.

    cyclingforum.infocyclingforum.info

  3. PaulMD said:

    Great idea. But that forum is a free forum from myfastforum.org. You can't install tweaks on your own and you have to use their ads. You don't know what is going to happen in the future with it when myfastforum.org changes there policy.

    Last week I registered a domain name and a webserver to keep this community alive. But I didn't want to sound as a spammer. Now that this forum is dead for more than 4 weeks:

    It's cyclingforum.info

    I hope the complete community is going to it. I will keep it spam free. I have some tweaks to avoid spam. Because I own and run a large medical forum with more than 250.000 unique visistors a month in the Netherlands I can maintain this forum also.

    cyclingforum.infocyclingforum.info

    Hi

    Good show, at least folk now have options should they wish to take them up which has to be better than all the endless advertisements here.

    PB

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.