this is life!

B

Bird

I am looking at the upcoming weekend with dread. Two big challenges.
1.) dinner party I am hosting for 8 Fri night
2.) valentines dinner out with DH Sat. night I know one trick to avoid the calories such as diluting
wine with club soda. Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning it all out
that will make or break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to offend the
person bringing the dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for me to skip.
PORTION CONTROL. That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK, I feel better.
Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will have to squeeze an at home video in
to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive the rambling, my coffee hasn't
kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day

Sounds like a busy weekend with the dinner parties. Just do the best you can and remember that it's
only two days. Load up on veggies and use those flex points if you need to. Good luck!

Brenda

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am looking at the upcoming weekend with dread. Two big challenges.
> 1.) dinner party I am hosting for 8 Fri night
> 2.) valentines dinner out with DH Sat. night I know one trick to avoid the calories such as
> diluting wine with club
soda.
> Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning it all out that will make or
> break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to offend the person bringing the
> dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for me to skip. PORTION CONTROL.
> That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK, I
feel
> better. Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will
have
> to squeeze an at home video in to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive
> the rambling, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day

What a good plan! Why don't you try having 1/2 a glass of wine instead of diluting it. No use
ruining good wine!!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

bird wrote:
> 2.) valentines dinner out with DH Sat. night I know one trick to avoid the calories such as
> diluting wine with club soda. Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning
> it all out that will make or break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to
> offend the person bringing the dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for
> me to skip. PORTION CONTROL. That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK,
> I feel better. Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will have to squeeze an
> at home video in to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive the rambling,
> my coffee hasn't kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day

sounds like you have it all under control, good for you and good luck, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> diluting wine with club
soda.
> Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning it all out that will make or
> break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to offend the person bringing the
> dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for me to skip. PORTION CONTROL.
> That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK, I
feel
> better. Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will
have
> to squeeze an at home video in to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive
> the rambling, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day

how do you do that Connie?
Bird
"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
news:402D0FBE.5060005@nospam_primus.ca...
> What a good plan! Why don't you try having 1/2 a glass of wine instead of diluting it. No use
> ruining good wine!!!
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>
> bird wrote:
> > I am looking at the upcoming weekend with dread. Two big challenges.
> > 1.) dinner party I am hosting for 8 Fri night
> > 2.) valentines dinner out with DH Sat. night I know one trick to avoid the calories such as
> > diluting wine with club
soda.
> > Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning it
all
> > out that will make or break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to offend
> > the person bringing the dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for me to
> > skip. PORTION CONTROL. That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK, I
feel
> > better. Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will
have
> > to squeeze an at home video in to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive
> > the rambling, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day
> >

ask for 1/2 a glass only...or share with hubby!!

Connie

bird wrote:
> how do you do that Connie? Bird "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> news:402D0FBE.5060005@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>What a good plan! Why don't you try having 1/2 a glass of wine instead of diluting it. No use
>>ruining good wine!!!
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>>
>>bird wrote:
>>
>>>I am looking at the upcoming weekend with dread. Two big challenges.
>>>1.) dinner party I am hosting for 8 Fri night
>>>2.) valentines dinner out with DH Sat. night I know one trick to avoid the calories such as
>>> diluting wine with club
>>
> soda.
>
>>>Yuck! why do that to a perfectly good wine!!! But it is planning it
>>
> all
>
>>>out that will make or break me. Desserts are very easy for me to pass on but I hate to offend the
>>>person bringing the dessert. Well tough, she is skinny!!! Appetizers too are easy for me to skip.
>>>PORTION CONTROL. That's it. I will limit how much I eat and load up on veggies. OK, I
>>
> feel
>
>>>better. Unfortunately, I have also missed a couple work outs so I will
>>
> have
>
>>>to squeeze an at home video in to compensate. I will definately need my activity points. Forgive
>>>the rambling, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet! Bird need to lose 44# Happy Valentine's Day
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5