This is one sweet ride!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=983
    >

    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    I've been trying to find real solid info on that ride. I don't know what it is, but for some reason,
    I just have to ride that bike. Seriously...it's like it calls out to me.

    If I could ditch the XTR cranks/wheels/shifters/RR rear mech/brakes for some Next LPs/Crossmaxes/'02
    XTRs/XTR non-RR/Juicy Sevens well mister, I just might have me a new bike. As if I were able to pick
    up what would be about a $5,000 bike.

    ...And who the hell is that bike set up for - check out that saddle height.

    Chris

  2. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=983
    > >

    > > --
    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/
    > >

    > I've been trying to find real solid info on that ride. I don't know what
    it
    > is, but for some reason, I just have to ride that bike. Seriously...it's like it calls out to me.
    >
    > If I could ditch the XTR cranks/wheels/shifters/RR rear mech/brakes for
    some
    > Next LPs/Crossmaxes/'02 XTRs/XTR non-RR/Juicy Sevens well mister, I just might have me a new bike.
    > As if I were able to pick up what would be
    about
    > a $5,000 bike.
    >
    > ...And who the hell is that bike set up for - check out that saddle
    height.

    > Chris

    Me if I didn't have kids and family to take care of! I'm about 6' 1", my current saddle/post is
    about that height

  3. Tj

    Tj Guest

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Titus has the goods. I checked out their full line at the FFTF. Made in AZ. www.titus.com much
    > better in person though.
    >
    > TJ
    >
    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=983
    > >

    > > --
    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    I'm thinking the link is not correct, unless you intended to post about Network Security.

    Perhaps you meant http://www.titusti.com/

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest