General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

This is pretty AMAZING!, it's really worth checking out!! ...

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 221 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 November 2005
Last activity
19 November 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
221
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MAKE MONEY WITH Paypal QUICKLY, EASILY

    THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!

    BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT HONESTLY TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
    are now and came

    across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands

    of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
    thought, "Yeah,

    right, this must be some kind of scam" but like most of us, I was

    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through
    PayPal.com to each

    of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own

    email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in
    at least 200 news

    groups. (There are thousands of them) No catch. That was it. Try it!!

    So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured what
    have I got to lose

    except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    little

    worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations
    as the "mailed chain

    letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)

    is indeed legal!

    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I
    started getting money

    in my PayPal account!

    I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first

    week, I made about $20.00. By the end second week I had made

    a total over $1,200.00!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
    it's still growing.

    This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over

    $36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth
    $6.00. Let me tell you how

    this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure

    you print a copy of this article now, so that you can get the
    information off of it as you

    need it.

    REQUIREMENTS:

    You must have a confirmed PayPal account. Either way, each company
    shows you exactly what

    to do. If you do not have a PayPal account you can go

    to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a FREE account.
    In order to place

    the initial $6 into your account, you will have to confirm your

    bank account with paypal (which may take a few days). You can also send
    money through your

    credit card!! Paypal is 100% secure and is used by

    millions of people world wide.

    [STEP 1]:

    Send, though Paypal $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the
    subject of the payment

    "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON

    YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this -
    and best of all you are

    not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS

    ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! YOU ARE CREATING A SERVICE.

    Here are the latest Paypal e-mails on the e-mail lists:

    1. [email hidden]

    2. [email hidden]

    3. [email hidden]

    4. [email hidden]

    5. [email hidden]

    6. [email hidden]

    www.Paypal.com

    Subject of Payment:

    Email List

    Comments:

    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST

    [STEP 2]:

    Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other
    addresses up one (#6

    becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 & so on), then put YOUR email

    address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #6 on the list. MAKE
    SURE THE EMAIL YOU

    SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PayPal

    ACCOUNT.

    [STEP 3]:

    Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible.

    Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups,

    message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you
    need is 200, but

    remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well

    as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as
    many people see this

    letter as possible. So they will make you and me reach!!!!

    DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS/MESSAGE BOARDS

    [Step 1]:

    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
    Simply put your cursor

    at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom

    of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
    the entire letter

    into your computer's temporary memory.

    [Step 2]:

    Open a blank Notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
    page. From the

    'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into

    notepad so that you can add your email to the list.

    [Step 3]:

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups, on-line forums,

    message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions,

    discussion groups, online communities, etc.

    EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
    altavista.com, excite.com, then

    search with subjects like "millionaire message board" or "

    money making message board" or "opportunity message board" or "money
    making discussions" or

    "business bulletin board" or "money making forum" etc.

    You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one
    by one then you will

    find the option to post a new message.

    [Step 4]:

    Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text

    of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the

    Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru
    the list of postings

    in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done

    with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is
    jump to different

    newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take

    about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS
    AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU

    POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL

    MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200! That's it! You will begin
    receiving money

    within days! JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS

    EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON Paypal.

    HAVE FUN!!!!

  2. Quoted message said:

    THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!

    except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations
    as the "mailed chain letters.

    Quoted message said:

    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I
    started getting money

    I was so excited that I didn't just invest the $6.00, I lashed out and
    invested $12. What a risk!! - however I discovered that soon, I was
    making $620,000 per week - Wow! I've been doing it for the last 10
    years, so I'm up to $1,855 million dollars so far. It really is a
    fail safe scheme (I think!) - then maybe not - besides I might just
    have enough now, to retire (I think)!
    On second thoughts; I'll need at least 6 or 7 billion dollars to
    retire, so I'll just go on using this scam for a bit longer.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.