This is some funny shit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rondechampion, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <from cyclingnews.com>
    >Tasmanian carnivals announce scratchmen By Rod Morris

>The quality of riders for this month's Telstra Country Wide Tasmanian
    Christmas Carnival Series has been highlighted with the >release of nine scratchmen.

>Cycling Tasmania Senior Track Handicapper Peter Coventry finalised all heats
    and handicaps for the carnivals at Latrobe, >Launceston, Devonport and Burnie this week.

>Coventry has announced the following riders will compete from the elite mark
    of scratch:

>JAME CARNEY (USA): One of the most explosive sprinters America has produced.
    Has won a multitude of National >championships and has represented his country at the Olympic
    Games. Has won both the Devonport and Burnie Wheels and >wants to win Latrobe and Launceston to
    complete the set.

"one of the most explosive sprinters America has ever produced" who rights this shit? J-Me goes fast
    when turning left in the fishbowls, but when was the last time he got a result with a right turn?

>JEFF HOPKINS (New South Wales): Better known as "Hoppy" - this red-headed New
    South Welshman has based himself in >America this season where he has dominated the criterium
    circuits, rising to the No. 1 ranking. Has a tremendous scratch race >record in Tasmania but is yet
    to clinch one of the major wheelraces.

Jittery Fucking Joes, "dominated the crit circuits", "No 1 Ranking" those three lines of text are
    probably the funniest shit I have read on cyclingnews.com all year. Please tell me who the fuck
    writes this shit, Hopkins was a non-factor at every race this year. Michelin doesn't count, all the
    good guys were already on vacation...

Thank You, Rondechampion keeper of the truth

Tags:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.