This is the kind of stor we need to see mor of.

Ken

Guest
http://www.fremontneb.com/articles/2005/04/05/news/news5.txt

Now I am no expert on the needs of people who suffer from these kind of
conditions, but if a bicycle, or in this case a tricycle can help a disabled
peron get around better, I am all for it. Actually from the pictures in the
article it looks to me like this would be considered a hand powered, front
wheel drive, front wheel steering, recumbent style tricycle.

Ken
--
Remove "-dispose-trash" for email address
My personal webstie: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

Ken wrote:
> http://www.fremontneb.com/articles/2005/04/05/news/news5.txt
>
> Now I am no expert on the needs of people who suffer from these kind of
> conditions, but if a bicycle, or in this case a tricycle can help a disabled
> peron get around better, I am all for it. Actually from the pictures in the
> article it looks to me like this would be considered a hand powered, front
> wheel drive, front wheel steering, recumbent style tricycle.

I remember, when I was a kid (1960's), there was a guy in our
neighbourhood, who had either CP or MS, who had a big tricycle, that he
rode around on, so this isn't really anything new... IIRC, his had big
back wheels and a chain drive.....