THIS is the kind of thing that pisses me off...

mrfrogger said:
The yellow car that may or may not be a ferrari? The pie plate? Buying an SUV? Knobblies on a bike that's never going to leave the road?

I'm not getting it am I?
I'm going with it not being a Ferrari. But it could be the reflectors on the spokes... :D

mrfrogger said:
The yellow car that may or may not be a ferrari? The pie plate? Buying an SUV? Knobblies on a bike that's never going to leave the road?

I'm not getting it am I?
Yes, right on the first count, (a Porsche Boxter costs 1/3 of a Ferrari on a good day, though I would rather have the new GT2 http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exotic/112_0801_2008_porsche_gt2/index.html any day. I love German cars.) Bonus points for the others. I'll bet the photographer and photographee are HUGE USPSDiscastana fans.

thoughtforfood said:
Yes, right on the first count, (a Porsche Boxter costs 1/3 of a Ferrari on a good day, though I would rather have the new GT2 http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exotic/112_0801_2008_porsche_gt2/index.html any day. I love German cars.) Bonus points for the others. I'll bet the photographer and photographee are HUGE USPSDiscastana fans.
All wishing that they had $50,000 so they could buy a new "Ferrari Boxter", like their heroes can... :D (though a $30,000 "Ferrari Miata" might be a better choice as an entry level Ferrari for them... :p )

Crankyfeet said:
All wishing that they had $50,000 so they could buy a new "Ferrari Boxter", like their heroes can... :D (though a $30,000 "Ferrari Miata" might be a better choice as an entry level Ferrari for them... :p )

Where do you begin?

The pie plate, the chainring guard, the outfit matching the bike colours...

... oh hang, I do that sometimes.

:eek:

Trying to ride your bike home from an all you can drink party (note wristband)?

Rolling up the windows and locking the doors on your car to keep your valuables safe but not putting the top back on your car?

Forgetting your water bottle and not being able to find the CSF team car for a refill?

Crockett said:
Trying to ride your bike home from an all you can drink party (note wristband)?

Rolling up the windows and locking the doors on your car to keep your valuables safe but not putting the top back on your car?

Forgetting your water bottle and not being able to find the CSF team car for a refill?
I will give her a late '90's shout-out for the Pumas though.