This Isn't Going on MY Bike.... Would you put it on yours???

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff]Hey, Y'all![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]In surfing for accessories for my new bike, I found the mud flap below. It cracked me UP, because my daddy always had these on the back of his car, and furry dice hanging from the rear-view mirror. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I think they're not quite the tone I'm trying to set in decking out my new baby, lol. But I'm wondering what y'all true bikers think.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff] [/COLOR]
electra_368420_09_m.jpg

[COLOR= #0000ff]Darn, I wish I could get the picture to show! Here's the link. It's worth it, lol. [/COLOR]

http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=75581

[COLOR= #0000ff]Have fun! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sierra[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I crack up every time I see it. As I said, my Dad always had those, and as a little girl I thought they were 'nasty', lol. But they fit his image at the time. I'm wondering if I'll ever see them on an actual bicycle! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif[/COLOR]

Originally Posted by Steve_A .

Well, it's a classic!

A classic indeed.

I'm buying one for my mudguards for the winter "time trial training bike".

Thanks Sierra!

[COLOR= #0000ff]You're welcome, Swampy![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I was wondering which one of my buddies would grab it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]You will HAVE to post pictures for me when it's on. I'm tempted to buy one for my sister and surprise her with it for her bike on the tour. (I don't know if they'll let her use it, lol.) She was always Daddy's Little Girl, and she loved his idiosyncrazies (misspelling deliberate). I think she would get a big kick out of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I hope you do, too! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif[/COLOR]

Absolutely love it! thanks Sierra /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif will add it to my xmas list...

[COLOR= #0000ff]You're welcome, Mnop! I think it's really cute -- and wish I looked more like the girl, lol. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif[/COLOR]