This months cover model...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by [email protected], Mar 8, 2006.

  1. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  4. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    That should be on Arrivee; I count 2 pairs of sandals ;-)

  5. MartinM wrote:

    > That should be on Arrivee; I count 2 pairs of sandals ;-)

    No beards = nil Audax points

  6. triddletree

    triddletree Guest

  7. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    triddletree wrote:

    > Just dig those sandals.
    >
    > Is he a teacher ;-)

    I'm wearing some sandals as I type this, but am clearly not a teacher as
    I don't have patches on my elbows. And nor does Guy in that picture. QED.

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

  8. Peter Clinch wrote:
    > triddletree wrote:
    >
    > > Just dig those sandals.
    > >
    > > Is he a teacher ;-)

    > I'm wearing some sandals as I type this, but am clearly not a teacher as
    > I don't have patches on my elbows. And nor does Guy in that picture. QED.

    Stoker 1 has sandals with socks. Does this make up for a lack of elbow
    patches ro does this make her a member of a totally different sub-group
    (not a triker obviously as she has no beard)

    best wishes
    james

  9. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  10. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Stoker 1 has sandals with socks. Does this make up for a lack of elbow
    > patches ro does this make her a member of a totally different sub-group
    > (not a triker obviously as she has no beard)

    Sandals with socks have become the height of fashion apparently courtesy
    of a Mr D Beckham.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  11. Tom Crispin

    Tom Crispin Guest

  12. Tom Crispin

    Tom Crispin Guest

  13. On 8 Mar 2006 06:39:06 -0800, "David Martin"
    <[email protected]> said in
    <[email protected]>:

    >I thought Mr person person person only had boys? So he has picked up a
    >new team member from somewhere..

    If you look at my cyclefest page....

    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/web/public.nsf/Documents/cyclefest

    You'll see that Michael had blagged a ride on a Stelvio-shod KMX X
    class for that one, and the girly in the middle had been begging for a
    go on the Megabike all day, so we took her along for the ride. We
    came second in the tandem race to a Trice X2R like this one
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tricycle.malmesbury.arp.jpg with
    two adults up.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  14. On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:31:26 +0000, Tom Crispin
    <[email protected]> said in
    <[email protected]>:

    > I'm not sure about Guy's legs though.

    Neither was I by then, they were a bit tanked after a day's racing :)

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  15. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

  16. Ian Smith

    Ian Smith Guest

    On Wed, 08 Mar, Nick Kew <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ugh. Straps putting pressure on the wossname, where the foot
    > hinges with the front of the leg.

    ankle ?

    regards, Ian SMith
    --
    |\ /| no .sig
    |o o|

  17. Nick Kew wrote:
    > triddletree wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is...
    >>>

    >>> ?
    >>> http://www.eland.uklinux.net/cgi-bin/show_comments.pl?storynum=777
    >>>

    >> Just dig those sandals.

    > Ugh. Straps putting pressure on the wossname, where the foot
    > hinges with the front of the leg. That'd do my back in.
    > Why has it suddenly become so hard to get comfy sandals in the
    > past two or three years? Bloody fashion:-(

    It's certainly a problem with the Shimano ones, although it only bothers me
    when I wear them while sat at a desk or doing other lounging, and mine don't
    come anything like as far up the front of the foot as Guy's seem to. I guess
    a clipless sandal would need a more positive connection between the top of
    the foot and the sandal than others though, so maybe the design requires it.

    --
    Ambrose