This Morning

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Paul J, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul J

Paul J New Member

I had a fantastic ride this morning. After being off the bike for the past couple of weeks 'cause the road bike seems to be having trouble with it's gears, I finally pulled my finger out set the mountain bike up nicely. Just 10k into work but damn it felt good to be back in the saddle again.

Tags:

2. > I had a fantastic ride this morning. After being off the bike for the past couple of weeks 'cause
    > the road bike seems to be having trouble with it's gears, I finally pulled my finger out set the
    > mountain bike up nicely. Just 10k into work but damn it felt good to be back in the saddle again.

Nice one Paul. I've had a shoulder injury since April, which has kept me off the bike. I'd love 10km
    right now -- in fact, I'd probably be happy with 2km... But I finally got the word from the physio
    that I can start getting back in the saddle in another fortnight. The day that it happens is going
    to be a very happy day :)

3. Good one Paul....

I'm back onto a road bike after nearly 4 years of hesitance on a roadie, due to an accident
    involving a race pack, and a car...

Doing about 20 kms a day on my lovely new Giant TCR2, with a view to ATBIAD in October... :)

"Justin Mansfield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB175797.53A7%[email protected]...
    > > I had a fantastic ride this morning. After being off the bike for the past couple of weeks
    > > 'cause the road bike seems to be having trouble with it's gears, I finally pulled my finger out
    > > set the mountain bike up nicely. Just 10k into work but damn it felt good to be back in the
    > > saddle again.
    >
    >
    > Nice one Paul. I've had a shoulder injury since April, which has kept me
    off
    > the bike. I'd love 10km right now -- in fact, I'd probably be happy with 2km... But I finally got
    > the word from the physio that I can start getting back in the saddle in another fortnight. The day
    > that it happens is going
    to
    > be a very happy day :)

4. Paul J

Paul J New Member

I'm back onto a road bike after nearly 4 years of hesitance on a roadie, due to an accident
    involving a race pack, and a car...

Doing about 20 kms a day on my lovely new Giant TCR2, with a view to ATBIAD in October... :)

And here I am complaining about a couple of weeks off. I feel bad now. I must be well and truly addicted to this.

5. Yeah, but you get that on the big jobs, y'know.... I was doing about 20 kms a day on a MTB
    commuting, and 80-100 per weekend, but the k's were really starting to make me hurt... Hence the
    move back to the roadie...

"Paul J" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm back onto a road bike after nearly 4 years of hesitance on a roadie, due to an accident
    > involving a race pack, and a car...
    >
    > Doing about 20 kms a day on my lovely new Giant TCR2, with a view to ATBIAD in October... :)
    >
    > And here I am complaining about a couple of weeks off. I feel bad now. I must be well and truly
    > addicted to this.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > >--------------------------<
    > Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.