This one's (especially) for Clyde

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Mpd Blue

    Mpd Blue Guest

    Zilla wrote:

    > http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html

    MMMMmmmmm.... tasty! pretty ladies riding bikes and drinking beer..... Dude hugging the
    fermetation vat.... though _I'd_ prefer to be hugging one of the pretty ladies drinking beer, but
    to each his own.

    But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling once
    a month with the Naval Reserves, and trying to make weight for my 2 week A.T. in May, trying to buy
    and renovate the house for my family unit to move into in July, all before I possibly get deployed
    to Greece in August(free ride to the Olympics ;-), I have far too little time to be drinking beer,
    cavorting with ladies, etc.

    --
    John G. in Memphis, TN "All I need is my Single-Speed, some tight
    twisties, some single barrel bourbon, and I'm just fine." Okay, maybe

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:[email protected],
    MPD Blue <[email protected]> typed:
    > Zilla wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html
    >
    > MMMMmmmmm.... tasty! pretty ladies riding bikes and drinking beer..... Dude hugging the
    > fermetation vat.... though _I'd_ prefer to be hugging one of the pretty ladies drinking beer, but
    > to each his own.
    >
    > But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling
    > once a month with the Naval Reserves, and trying to make weight for my 2 week A.T. in May, trying
    > to buy and renovate the house for my family unit to move into in July, all before I possibly get
    > deployed to Greece in August(free ride to the Olympics ;-), I have far too little time to be
    > drinking beer, cavorting with ladies, etc.

    I'll just have to go in your stead. ;^)

    Mike

  3. Mpd Blue

    Mpd Blue Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > MPD Blue <[email protected]> typed:
    >>>http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html
    >>But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling
    >>once a month with the Naval Reserves, and

    > I'll just have to go in your stead. ;^)

    Yes please do, and be sure to post beer reviews, .jpg's of the ladies, and bikes, and .mpg's should
    you find any good riding.........

    John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
    http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg