This one's (especially) for Clyde

Status

Mpd Blue

Guest
Zilla wrote:

> http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html

MMMMmmmmm.... tasty! pretty ladies riding bikes and drinking beer..... Dude hugging the
fermetation vat.... though _I'd_ prefer to be hugging one of the pretty ladies drinking beer, but
to each his own.

But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling once
a month with the Naval Reserves, and trying to make weight for my 2 week A.T. in May, trying to buy
and renovate the house for my family unit to move into in July, all before I possibly get deployed
to Greece in August(free ride to the Olympics ;-), I have far too little time to be drinking beer,
cavorting with ladies, etc.

--
John G. in Memphis, TN "All I need is my Single-Speed, some tight
twisties, some single barrel bourbon, and I'm just fine." Okay, maybe

Michael Dart

Guest
In news:[email protected],
MPD Blue <[email protected]> typed:
> Zilla wrote:
>
>> http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html
>
> MMMMmmmmm.... tasty! pretty ladies riding bikes and drinking beer..... Dude hugging the
> fermetation vat.... though _I'd_ prefer to be hugging one of the pretty ladies drinking beer, but
> to each his own.
>
> But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling
> once a month with the Naval Reserves, and trying to make weight for my 2 week A.T. in May, trying
> to buy and renovate the house for my family unit to move into in July, all before I possibly get
> deployed to Greece in August(free ride to the Olympics ;-), I have far too little time to be
> drinking beer, cavorting with ladies, etc.

I'll just have to go in your stead. ;^)

Mike

Mpd Blue

Guest
Michael Dart wrote:
> MPD Blue <[email protected]> typed:
>>>http://www.trianglemtb.com/pages/events/bikebrew/bnb04.html
>>But between being in 15 credit-hours this semester in college, working full time, and drilling
>>once a month with the Naval Reserves, and

> I'll just have to go in your stead. ;^)

Yes please do, and be sure to post beer reviews, .jpg's of the ladies, and bikes, and .mpg's should
you find any good riding.........

John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.