This so-called record is false considering the number of riders in the Grand Tours

* "Richard Cheese" <[email protected]> a écrit
> http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...nd_motorbikes/largest_parade_of_bicycles.aspx

I think that record is ********

But how about this for a record, notwithstanding that several Bicycle
Messengers have done it before

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/03/28/escalator.skiing.reut/index.html?eref=edition

And on the subject of Bike Messengers, almost all of whom smoke, it
seems that lighting up is coming back into fashion

Even Jilly Tar is raising eyebrows as she lights up whilst a guest of
the Iranians - scroll down

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/03/28/marijuana.nonkosher.reut/index.html?eref=edition

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

Simon Brooke wrote:
> When does a bike ride become a parade?

When the sheriff of Alameda County, California is an asshole.

On 3/29/07 5:43 AM, in article
[email protected], "Simon Brooke"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> in message <[email protected]>, Richard Cheese
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>

> http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/travel_and_transport/bikes_and_mot
> orbikes/largest_parade_of_bicycles.aspx
>
> We had bicycle protest rides involving 400+ cyclists in Edinburgh in the
> 1970s. I know of several sportifs which involve many hundreds of riders.
> When does a bike ride become a parade?

Yo! Dumbasses!!

It says "PARADE" Let me see you get more than 20 to ride in a single-file
paceline.....

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:04:22 GMT, ST <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yo! Dumbasses!!
>
>It says "PARADE" Let me see you get more than 20 to ride in a single-file
>paceline.....

rbr standards: And the pedals have to have synchronicity. Isn't a
parade if everyone pedals as they damn well please.

Technical call here: are penny farthings exempt from the synchronicity
clause?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...