this thread over at DP Apologists, proves, without a doubt, House wears Tinfoil caps.

C'dale Girl said:
Ridegirl, get outta that thread. What're you doin' over there? :D
someone showed me the link, and said, "look at House, what an idiot!"

I said, "no, what, can't be, not House, such a font of knowledge and insight" :D

thunder said:
someone showed me the link, and said, "look at House, what an idiot!"

I said, "no, what, can't be, not House, such a font of knowledge and insight" :D
Yeah, but if you look at the people in the thread right now, ridegirl is in there atm. She's a plethora of knowledge over there. Big LA groupie too. Has all kinds of fantasies about him. So, stayed tuned for the brilliant words of wisdom that come from her if she posts.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked her posts out in awhile. I'll have to go do that. Truthfully, I never visit the place anymore so I'm sure I've missed all kinds of humorous posts. It's hard enough to even half attempt to keep up with one forum though.

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah, but if you look at the people in the thread right now, ridegirl is in there atm. She's a plethora of knowledge over there. Big LA groupie too. Has all kinds of fantasies about him. So, stayed tuned for the brilliant words of wisdom that come from her if she posts.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked her posts out in awhile. I'll have to go do that. Truthfully, I never visit the place anymore so I'm sure I've missed all kinds of humorous posts. It's hard enough to even half attempt to keep up with one forum though.
what **** are you speaking you nitwit, are you one of House's mates?

thunder said:
what **** are you speaking you nitwit, are you one of House's mates?
My mates, or lack thereof, are irrelevant to what I speak of. My original post wasn't meant for you.

Carry on (is this where I'm supposed to call you a name back?)

Irony, one of the biggest off-topic posters in existence complaining about an apparently off-topic thread?

Wonder what other gems he will come up with? :D

matagi said:
Irony, one of the biggest off-topic posters in existence complaining about an apparently off-topic thread?

Wonder what other gems he will come up with? :D
At least that post shows that the dude has a brain cell to understand what "off-topic" means, never mind that 99% of his contributions here fall in that category. :rolleyes:

TheDarkLord said:
At least that post shows that the dude has a brain cell to understand what "off-topic" means, never mind that 99% of his contributions here fall in that category. :rolleyes:
Yeah, but the effort of crafting that post probably killed off that poor brain cell so now we can sit back and watch the fun begin.

matagi said:
Yeah, but the effort of crafting that post probably killed off that poor brain cell so now we can sit back and watch the fun begin.
House has about three brain cells. They spend all their time fighting each other.

Bro Deal said:
House has about three brain cells. They spend all their time fighting each other.
what an idiot writes a type of post like that, saying why is the thread in "doping in cycling".

The most innane, irrelevant post from House, and that is saying something.

C'dale Girl said:
My mates, or lack thereof, are irrelevant to what I speak of. My original post wasn't meant for you.

Carry on (is this where I'm supposed to call you a name back?)
we think we shall keep it as is hey newbee?

thunder said:
what an idiot writes a type of post like that, saying why is the thread in "doping in cycling".

The most innane, irrelevant post from House, and that is saying something.
Well, that subsection of DPF was called "Doping in Cycling".....

We should be like a great brother for House because he could be recruited by Tommy Cruise who has more brain cells but not for a better use.

They are getting away with murder over at DP. Opinions, assertions and even conjecture are spewing forth. It's all but anarchy. What the hell is up with their moderators these days?

I also note that House is whining about being on unjustified moderation over there, as well. How the hell does he do it?