Thomas H Kunich you just don't get it do you?

Bill

Guest
Thomas H Kunich you just don't get it do you?

Every time you post, you demonstrate to everyone what
a pitiful excuse for a human being you are. Living in a
house Thomas H Kunich that is not yours without a job
sucking off the sate of calif. teat - every lying posting of
yours demonstrates that you know what a worthless
P OF **** Thomas H Kunich you are and that, God forbid,
if your mother contracts a serious illness and uses up all
of her net worth you will be living in a cardboard box under a
railroad bridge somewhere without sufficient skills to earn
a living nor enough IQ to learn anything.

We all know by now tom you eat burgers but the burgers
you eat come out of your nose.

By all means continue your postings. Since you're so stupid,
sooner or later you're going to step over the line or there will
be some internet laws passed quietly that will end up putting
you in an asylum where you belong.

And since you've had multiple police reports filed against
Thomas H Kunich OF San Leandro CA94578 you, if so
much as a rock comes through my window you can expect
to be taken into the police station for questioning.

<snippage of spittle-ejecting invective>

Awesome dude! BTW, what is a nose-burger?

D'ohBoy

D'ohBoy wrote:
> <snippage of spittle-ejecting invective>
>
> Awesome dude! BTW, what is a nose-burger?

Whatever you do, don't look at the bun.

{insert obligatory condiments comments here}

BS

Woah dude, where did this come from ? Did you make this up ? I know that
many think that TK is a pain, but this is over the top.
news:[email protected]...