Those are expensive seatposts...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    news:[email protected]...

    http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/list/all/category7294/page5.html?fr
    > > om=R4
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >

    > Holy #$%^#$. I'd have to mortgage my house to buy one. $112K? I think I
    need
    > two.
    >
    > RS

    I'll sell you the one off my new bike for half that, just because I'm such a good guy.

    --

    Matt

    "Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

  4. Lone Wolf

    Lone Wolf Guest

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Henric Helbro" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe it's made of uranium??

    I suppose exotic materials are a possibility - especially as it's meant to be used near Uranus.

    Westie

  6. x

    x Guest

    RE/

    >I suppose exotic materials are a possibility - especially as it's meant to be used near Uranus.

    Anybody notice a few years ago when the rings around Uranus were discovered, all-of-a-sudden it was
    "Uhrahhnus" on the evening news?

    Pete Cresswell