Those are expensive seatposts...

news:[email protected]...

http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/list/all/category7294/page5.html?fr
> > om=R4
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>

> Holy #$%^#$. I'd have to mortgage my house to buy one. $112K? I think I
need
> two.
>
> RS

I'll sell you the one off my new bike for half that, just because I'm such a good guy.

--

Matt

"Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

RE/

>I suppose exotic materials are a possibility - especially as it's meant to be used near Uranus.

Anybody notice a few years ago when the rings around Uranus were discovered, all-of-a-sudden it was
"Uhrahhnus" on the evening news?

Pete Cresswell