Road Cycling · Public discussion

Those French!

Started by nancy1 · · Last activity · 205 posts · 5,730 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
26 July 2005
Last activity
30 July 2005
Original author
nancy1
Posts
205
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,730
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–60 of 205
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Good call!

    -ilan

    internaute a écrit :

    Quoted message said:

    "nancy1" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    L'Equipe is still humphing about, hinting at some drug use by LA...will
    they never get over WWII?


    it's like weapon of mass destruction in Irak 🙂

  2. Good call!

    -ilan

    internaute a écrit :

    Quoted message said:

    "nancy1" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    L'Equipe is still humphing about, hinting at some drug use by LA...will
    they never get over WWII?


    it's like weapon of mass destruction in Irak 🙂

  3. Good call!

    -ilan

    internaute a écrit :

    Quoted message said:

    "nancy1" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    L'Equipe is still humphing about, hinting at some drug use by LA...will
    they never get over WWII?


    it's like weapon of mass destruction in Irak 🙂

  4. Good call!

    -ilan

    internaute a écrit :

    Quoted message said:

    "nancy1" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    L'Equipe is still humphing about, hinting at some drug use by LA...will
    they never get over WWII?


    it's like weapon of mass destruction in Irak 🙂

  5. Good call!

    -ilan

    internaute a écrit :

    Quoted message said:

    "nancy1" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    L'Equipe is still humphing about, hinting at some drug use by LA...will
    they never get over WWII?


    it's like weapon of mass destruction in Irak 🙂

  6. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  7. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  8. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  9. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  10. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  11. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  12. Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

  13. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  14. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  15. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  16. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  17. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  18. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  19. "Andre" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:1122400789.421609.306760
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Except that the hunting for oil..I mean weapons, caused the lives of 25
    thousand innocent civilians..so far.

    They weren't innocent. They were all potential insurgents.

    NS
    Asst. Sec. of Defense

  20. Actually, the hunting of WMD didn't cause their deaths - their deaths
    have been largely caused by insurgents and other terrorists who
    continue to fight honorably and bravely for their cause by driving up
    to a crowds of innocent women and children in bomb-laden cars and
    blowing themselves and the innocents to smithereens in the name of
    Allah and Islam - the religion of "peace".

    mj

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.