Thought i'd pass this along.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David L, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. David L

    David L Guest

    Tags:

  2. John G

    John G Guest

    David L wrote:
    > I'd like to see this cop keep up with me to give me another speeding ticket.
    >
    > http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/bike.htm

    Hey! Better show our Brothers in Blue some respect.....

    --
    John G. Just say, that chould be me in a few months. etc.

  3. David L

    David L Guest

  4. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    David L wrote:
    > I'd like to see this cop keep up with me to give me another speeding ticket.
    >
    > http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/bike.htm
    >
    > Dave

    Remember, it's not the bike, it's the rider.

    Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young
    soldiers to a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning them to fight in what
    would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it could only plunge that part of the world into ever
    greater instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

  5. David L wrote:
    > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>David L wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'd like to see this cop keep up with me to give me another speeding
    >>
    > ticket.
    >
    >>>http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/bike.htm
    >>
    >>Hey! Better show our Brothers in Blue some respect.....
    >>
    >>--
    >> John G. Just say, that chould be me in a few months. etc.
    >>

    > Your getting a little pink trike?

    You gotta problem with that?

    > Or a Constable on Patrol?

    Not on one of those!