Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Thoughts on "assistant motors"

Started by lectraplayer · · Last activity · 3 posts · 559 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 June 2014
Last activity
17 August 2014
Original author
lectraplayer
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
559
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What are your thoughts on "assistant motors" on hauling/recreational cycles? For example, a pedal started chainsaw motor I can keep disengages most of the time and use to moped up the steepest hills (sometimes with large loads) when I am feeling lazy. I am thinking of undertaking such a project n a bike and a trike. Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

  2. I know of people that have used electric motors on bike and have blown by good cycling on climbs even though they could never do it on a totally man-powered bike. I guess they have their applications for those weaker cyclists that need to keep pace with better cyclist in a non-competition venue.

  3. Sorry about the absence, but I'm thinking use it for the big loads (since this will be a "work and play" bike) and "Mile Hill." Most of my riding will obviously be "real" and without cheating.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.