Home General fitness, health and nutrition Thoughts On Eggs
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section General fitness, health and nutrition
Published 4 November 2007
Last activity 12 November 2007
Original author The Lovely Miss Perkoff
Posts 80
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 705
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 21–40 of 80 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Edwin Pawlowski
Archived post
4 November 2007, 20:11 UTC
#21
"The Lovely Miss Perkoff" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
Yes, I"ve stopped eating eggs and now have Balut instead.
4 November 2007, 20:15 UTC
#22
"Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Quoted message said: When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
Quoted message said: That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Quoted message said: Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
Quoted message said: http://perkoff.com
No, but ask us our feelings about crossposting trolls.
I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
Don't take offense, Ms. Jerkoff. I feel certain none was intended.
4 November 2007, 20:15 UTC
#23
"Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Quoted message said: When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
Quoted message said: That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Quoted message said: Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
Quoted message said: http://perkoff.com
No, but ask us our feelings about crossposting trolls.
I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
Don't take offense, Ms. Jerkoff. I feel certain none was intended.
4 November 2007, 20:27 UTC
#24
Miss Jerkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
You failed basic sex ed, Chicken Little... a bird egg is not a fetus until it's been pricked by a [censored]... bend over and I'll show you.
4 November 2007, 20:27 UTC
#25
Miss Jerkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
You failed basic sex ed, Chicken Little... a bird egg is not a fetus until it's been pricked by a [censored]... bend over and I'll show you.
4 November 2007, 20:28 UTC
#26
"Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs.
4 November 2007, 20:28 UTC
#27
"Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs.
4 November 2007, 20:31 UTC
#28
Janet said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote:
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: > I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: > I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs
Kinda like eating menses.
4 November 2007, 20:31 UTC
#29
Janet said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote:
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: > I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: > I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs
Kinda like eating menses.
4 November 2007, 21:06 UTC
#30
cybercat said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote:
> I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
> I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
> When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an > aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
> That's why I stopped eating eggs.
> Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
> http://perkoff.com
No, but ask us our feelings about crossposting trolls.
I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
Don't take offense, Ms. Jerkoff. I feel certain none was intended.
<G>
4 November 2007, 21:06 UTC
#31
cybercat said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dave Smith said: The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote:
> I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
> I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
> When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an > aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
> That's why I stopped eating eggs.
> Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
> http://perkoff.com
No, but ask us our feelings about crossposting trolls.
I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
Don't take offense, Ms. Jerkoff. I feel certain none was intended.
<G>
4 November 2007, 21:22 UTC
#32
Jerkoff And The Chocolate Factory said: I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
In other words... you know that is annoying and that you are a troll. I hope that our responses made your pathetic day.
4 November 2007, 21:22 UTC
#33
Jerkoff And The Chocolate Factory said: I don't care about that, what about guys that make big deals about crossposts no one made them read but themselves?
And after they read about it they complain about it, sorta like a [censored].
In other words... you know that is annoying and that you are a troll. I hope that our responses made your pathetic day.
Email address hidden
Archived post
4 November 2007, 21:30 UTC
#34
The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
http://perkoff.com
Oh now I get the connection. I was wondering what egg thread? In some cultures people wait till the chick has developed and near hatching and then they eat it. Now that is gross. But then why is it so different from eating an adult chick. Yeah when it is used to living and life you kill it. How would you feel if someone did that to you. I think it is better to die when you are less aware of life than when you are grown. That is just traumatic.
prettybabyhttp://www.artsaleclub.com
Email address hidden
Archived post
4 November 2007, 21:30 UTC
#35
The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it.
I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
When you're eating your eggs if you think to yourself "This is an aborted chicken fetus" it sorta grosses you out.
That's why I stopped eating eggs.
Anyone else share my opinion on eggs?
http://perkoff.com
Oh now I get the connection. I was wondering what egg thread? In some cultures people wait till the chick has developed and near hatching and then they eat it. Now that is gross. But then why is it so different from eating an adult chick. Yeah when it is used to living and life you kill it. How would you feel if someone did that to you. I think it is better to die when you are less aware of life than when you are grown. That is just traumatic.
prettybabyhttp://www.artsaleclub.com
4 November 2007, 22:08 UTC
#36
Sheldon said: Janet said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: On Nov 4, 1:46 pm, Dave Smith <[email hidden]> wrote: > The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote: >> I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it. >> I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs
Kinda like eating menses.
With shells.
4 November 2007, 22:08 UTC
#37
Sheldon said: Janet said: "Perkoff And The Chocolate Factory" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: On Nov 4, 1:46 pm, Dave Smith <[email hidden]> wrote: > The Lovely Miss Perkoff wrote: >> I stopped eating eggs when I put some thought into it. >> I mean think about it, eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.
Well, no, they aren't. You don't need a rooster to get eggs. If you have a flock of hens--as I do--they lay unfertilized eggs.
Which makes eggs more like, well....just eggs
Kinda like eating menses.
With shells.
4 November 2007, 22:10 UTC
#38
The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: Next time instead of freaking out like a maniac who is bothered by usenet posts he makes himself read, just ignore me. That way everyoen won't know you're crazy and care about useless things.
Your wish is my command. C'mon everybody, join in: Plonk.
4 November 2007, 22:10 UTC
#39
The Lovely Miss Perkoff said: Next time instead of freaking out like a maniac who is bothered by usenet posts he makes himself read, just ignore me. That way everyoen won't know you're crazy and care about useless things.
Your wish is my command. C'mon everybody, join in: Plonk.
4 November 2007, 22:13 UTC
#40
Quoted message said: Oh now I get the connection. I was wondering what egg thread? In some cultures people wait till the chick has developed and near hatching and then they eat it. Now that is gross. But then why is it so different from eating an adult chick. Yeah when it is used to living and life you kill it. How would you feel if someone did that to you. I think it is better to die when you are less aware of life than when you are grown. That is just traumatic.
How aware of life is a chicken?
<I mean, chickens that aren't in cartoons>
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.